Feeling down!!! Having a rant!!!

catherine70

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well....

Please tell me i'm not the only person who feels like this.....

I feel really down about everything, i am pregnant with my first child and i am so excited about that, but everything else seems to get me down!!

I keep having these bad dreams that my partner is cheating on me and its all just getting to me i guess?? I'm giving my oh such a hard time and after i have done so i feel so so guilty, i keep telling him that he doesn't love me and that hes only with me as i am pregnant.....Help i'm gonna ruin my relationship because of this!!! :oops: :oops:

Awww hun, :hug: :hug: to you

In the 4 weeks before mine and JP's wedding in December I was so down and so horrible to him at times that I'm surprised he turned up :D I was like a different person when the wedding was done and dusted so I think mine was due to stress. Is there anything that is putting added pressure on you at the minute (other than pg itself of course :) )?

I'm sure that your OH understands that it is your hormones doing the talking at the minute and that things will get better :hug:

awww hun its just hormones, i think weve all felt like this at some point, just try to stay positive and look forward to being a mummy

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: we all have our moments like that. Don't worry it's only hormones! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you girls are all right.... it had better be hormones don't know that my oh can take much more to be honest!!

Hes away to work just now and he'll have a fit when he comes home i have went into my wardrobe and binned all my clothes, they are all in black bags in the wheelie bin, none of them fit me theres no point in keeping them, is there?? I have gained 6lbs since i found out i was pregnant but had gained about 7lbs before aswell and none of my clothes fit!!!

I should be enjoying this time of my life i thought the day would never come and now it has i'm down in the dumps!!! :( :( :(

I had a bad day yesterday. I looked at the pretty nursery stuff in my room and burst into tears. I was being so ungrateful to my OH who had done most of it It wasn't that i didn't like it, i was just fed up!
It's hard but look after yourself and do whatever helps (even if it is binning clothes). Can you treat yourself to something new and nice? Something that will make you feel bettter?
And talk to your OH, explain that it's hormones and that you are sorry but there's nothing you can do, it might help.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

eugh i know how you feel hun, we all have our bad days or weeks! me and my boyfriend have no where to live lots of debt and alcoholic parents! ah its all great. baby is the most important thing though, and i have this unconditional love for it already!

were all here to talk and reassure each other when things are going pretty shit. i love this site and there girls here there amazing always have the right thing to say and cheer me up no end. i duno what i would do without the lot of you! :hug:

i like to look at motivational and inspirational quotes to make myself feel better! here are some of my faves

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as if you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that’s just the place and time that the tide’ll turn.

The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.

Love never fails; Character never quits; and with patience and persistence;
Dreams do come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back