Feeling like an absolute crapbag :-(

berit87

Reaction score
Spent the whole day with my little one, which I love but is very tiring as I don't get to have daily naps like I do on the days he goes to nursery. So being absolutely exhausted,finally got to bed at half 9, tried to do some reading to drop off, managed that only to wake up to OH being restless and moving around in bed so now I am completely awake, absolutely knackered in bath staring at my horrible stretchmarks :-( obviously OH has managed to calm down and go to sleep. When will this horror end?! :-( x

Awww sweetie!!! Massive hugs!! But it will be over before you know it & you will probably miss being pregnant (that's what I've been told anyway....) I'm wide awake at 1:50am! DH is snoring! Can't believe I am nearly 2 weeks over! I'm sat on the edge of my bed praying I go into labour before I'm induced monday!!! ):

Hope you can get some sleep!!

Take care xx

Hope you got some sleep berit! You too Lucy! I ended up on the couch the other night because OH was snoring in my face! And when I got up he followed me downstairs! Typical huh!

Big hugs to both of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back