Not feeling too good!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Had a nightmare night with Aaron last night. He keeps coming into our bed at night so we tried putting him back everytime he came in. He screamed non stop for 2 hours so we were awake from 3am til 5am. So today I am exhausted and I feel really poorly with it. I just had a light headed spell and had to lay down for 10 mins to keep myself from being sick or fainting. I'm hoping it'll pass once I wake up a bit. Been looking in my pregnancy book and it says to rest as much as possible so will try that as much as I can with a toddler. I'm so tired and I feel like crying :(

aawww....You are having a rough time. It must be so hard having a toddler. My son is 5 and it can be hard enough. I have hardly slept for 3 nights...But he is off to his dads tonight for a couple of nights. Is there anyone at all who could watch Aaron, even for a few hours or a night?? I know this is usually not possible. But it sounds like you need a serious rest :hug:

:hug: :hug: Hope you've managed to get some rest xx

sounds like the night we had too.

rhys keeps coming into our bed too...

tried to settle him at 7.30 in his bed but he wasnt having any of it and ended up crying until 10. finally fell asleep in our bed but woke up at 11.30 when we moved him back into his bed. he then woke up again at 2 and again at 4.30

its a nightmare isnt it!?

Sorry you're going through it too tezzy! It's head doing isn't it? It just annoys me that he's such a good sleeper if he sleeps in with us he won't wake all night but if he's in his own bed he'll wake up and get in our bed! I'm trying to break the habit before the baby arrives cos I don't wanna be getting up for both of them! We're gonna buy him a proper single bed (he's in cot bed at the mo with sides off) and hope he'll stay in it more if he thinks he's a big boy. If not at least I can get in with him until he drifts off which I can't do at the moment. It's such hard work!

I've rested as much as possible and am feeling a bit better but I feel drained! Fuffins, I wish someone could have him for a few hours but everyone is at work. I'm gonna ask my mum if she'll have him for the night on saturday so I can have one night's peace :lol:

Thanks girls :hug:

rhys is the same! in our bed he will sleep quite happily allllllllllllll night but when hes in his own he will wake up and walk through to us all bloody night long.

so if im not getting up to pee im getting up to see to rhys.. i can see me becoming a zombie before long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back