OMG is ANYONE sleeping as badly as me???

I need sleep :( Im fed up of going to bed knackered and 20 mins later waking up with acid, I usually throw up, and cant get back to sleep for hours, think the last few weeks Ive had about 4 hours sleep every 24 hours :( I just wanna cry :(

Oh Rosa I feel your pain! I had 2 nights reasonable sleep and was feeling so much better, but tonight I am back to not sleeping :-( Went to bed at about 1am and been awake since 3.45am :-( I think tonight it is due to a combination of slight restless legs, acid, upset stomach and terrible stiffness and pain from SPD - so I've no chance of getting back to sleep now and here I am up and watching 'Forensic Detectives' at 5.30 am!! xx

Last edited:
Crappy sleep last 3 nights. Now I've woken up feeling really sick :( maybe I'm getting morning sickness now, didn't get any before :/

Crappy sleep last 3 nights. Now I've woken up feeling really sick :( maybe I'm getting morning sickness now, didn't get any before :/

Boo to bad sleep!!! I think just lack of sleep can leave you feeling very sick and weak :-( I had 2 good nights and the difference in me both physically and emotionally was amazing - it was quite remarkable how much more 'human' I felt!! Shame hubby wasn't here to appreciate well rested, happy Amanda - after tonight it looks like grumpy, moody, tired Amanda is back!!! xxx

Boo to bad sleep!!! I think just lack of sleep can leave you feeling very sick and weak :-( I had 2 good nights and the difference in me both physically and emotionally was amazing - it was quite remarkable how much more 'human' I felt!! Shame hubby wasn't here to appreciate well rested, happy Amanda - after tonight it looks like grumpy, moody, tired Amanda is back!!! xxx

This is very true hun!!!! Will you nap today? I've to stay in and wait for furniture to be delivered, I need to clean as well. I feel a little less sick now I've had some toast. I wake up nearly every morning feeling as though I haven't eaten in weeks!

I managed to go back to bed and sleep lightly between 8am and 11am, so at least that's something!! Will probably end up napping later aswell!! xx

I keep going to bed late and keep waking up really early, the last two nights I have went to bed 3/4ish and then have woke up at half 9 :|... x

I have slept well recently and all cos the windows open slightly. Random. Hope you girls.are all right x x

Is it weird that even though the past week or so ive only had about 4 hours sleep i dont feel tired at all?? Its so weird.

Me and OH used to get a bit ratty if we didnt have our full 8 hours or more but these days we both get up at about 5am and we are wide awake and happy! lol x

I had a crap sleep last night, I think I jinxed it when I first commented on this thread lol.

x

Im absaloutly shattered now ! Cause were moving house, up early and really busy during the day, and night! but still can't sleep? Think there is something more to this non sleeping malarky :lol:

Sleep in this pregnancy is bad I can't sleep when I want to but when I don't I do sometimes it's annOying I got to bed about 11 or 12 coz I'm tired then but as soon ad Ivey into bed I'm wide awake Itll take me an hour to get to sleep then after even 10 or 20 mins am awake again lol lright this minute I'm tired as no slep last night I'm just about falling asleep while righting this I don't want to sleep as I need tO get tidied up but my body ignore me lol

Fingers crossed for us all for a decent nights sleep tonight :)

im still awake and its way past my bed time these days!!

Anyone else awake????
I've woken up sooooo hungry as though I haven't eaten in days!!!!! Please I want to sleep!
X

Still awake, I'm starting to think I might need to make plans to do something in the middle of the night if this is what the next 9 weeks will be like......I'd clean but I can't really make noise for the neighbours.

x x x x

I'm up at 7am and went to bed at 2.30am, so that's 4 and a half hours - basically spent the whole night tossing and turning though and spent very little of it sleeping! Am finding it so painful and difficult to toss and turn now which doesn't help at all!

Sorry you're up again Pinky - yes I've kind of got the mentality that poor sleep is the shape of things to come- then ever so occasionally when I get a half decent night it's a bonus! xx

Yep I think this is it now Amanda :/ I got another 2 hours. I need to clean but Ive no energy!

X x x x

Just popping in here to do a little
:dance: I slept from 12am one toilet trip right till 6.45am needless to say I'm pleased :)

Just popping in here to do a little
:dance: I slept from 12am one toilet trip right till 6.45am needless to say I'm pleased :)

Ooh that's not too bad at all :) I think sometimes the tiredness just catches up with you so much that you have to have at least one good night!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back