Feeling a little :(

Down here it's hot again to day! ahh!

Yeah I guess they do get them out if their growth isn't enough etc, but you never know he might catch up and you can cook them a little longer maybe! It is exciting thinking they might be born early though :D xx

We have thunder and rain :)

It is a little exciting as 34-35 weeks isn't too early either as they are pretty much ready by then x

Yeah exactly they are usually born needing very little help at that sort of time eh, so that i really exciting! I just had the midwife who said baby is fully engaged :) so that he's on the launch pad ready to go as soon as he decides hes good and ready! Yay! xx

Oh wow that's fab :) hopefully he won't take too long to decide.

I thought the same about them not being dangerously premature :) x

Yeah that is a nice premature I think, how lovely :D can't believe you'll have two babies and a toddler to run around after soon! ahh! xx

I know, it will be fun, but you are also not far from having a baby and a youngster to chase x

Ha I know, it is so exciting I just can't wait to see what my baby is going to look like! xx

:), you only have 2 weeks left ... I'm so jealous x

You probably don't have much longer left at all though! You could well overtake me! xx

Well there is a small chance I could have them in 2 weeks depending on my next scan ... So we could have them at the same time lol x

It would :), i have a scan in 2nd August, my husbands birthday is the 3rd and he said if they have to come early he wants them on his birthday lol x

Ahh thats well cute! Mines due on the 5th! Hehehe! I have a sweep booked on the 3rd as my midwife is nice xx

Aww that's really good of her :) I think I had my sweep done at 40+3 with my son, and had him about 40 hours later x

Yes I had a sweep with my daughter and had her the day after :D I hope being a second baby that if I had a sweep it would maybe be more effective, my midwife seems to think sweeps for second babies tend to be very effective so if I get to next week then I will hopefully have him next week! Hehehe! xxx

That really isn't that far away :) especially when you say it like that x

It is, I swear this pregnancy has gone faster than my first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back