Feeling a little :(

We actually have to drink real lucozade for this test, I did it at 7.30am this morning - yuck! I can apparently get my results tomorrow... not entirely sure who can give them to me though?! xx

Oh, mine was a fake lucozade, they usually ring you x

Ah okay, they didn't bother ringing me last time! If I don't hear anything by 4 pm tomorrow I will call my doctor surgery and see if there's any test results waiting for me. If not, I see my midwife next Wednesday so I can ask her theN! xx

They usually only ring when you are diabetic ... Well that's how it works in my hospital x

Ah okay fair enough - I hope I don't get a phone call in that case then! xxx

Me too :), fingers crossed for you :). They might ring you out of curtesy, I know my hospital doesn't and some girls in the September feed that haven't got it received no phone call either but the ones that do had a call. Everywhere works so differently x

Well I called them and they don't even have the test results! So I guess I will speak to them on Monday! xxx

Still don't have them! So I have the midwife tomorrow and hopefully by then she will have them - I reckon they have lost them! xx

Ha well if I have Gestational Diabetes by the time I find out I will be due so not a lot of point in worrying about it now is there haha!

How are you guys doing in this heat? xxx

Haha that is very true, they have left it a little late to do anything about, I have been sat in my underwear all afternoon as I was at the hospital this am for a scan and consultant appointment. Not really coping with the heat well though. How about you? X

How did the scan go??

Erm, I love this weather in normal circumstances. However, I am dying today, my eyes are burning with the amount of sweat my bloody forehead produces! I am a big fat ball of sweat to be honest. I didn't sleep for a good chunk of the night - I was wide awake from 3-5.30 which hasn't helped my day! I am gonna go dunk my feet in the cold bath in a minute to try get the swelling down!

I have midwife tomorrow I might beg her for a sweep lol xx

I bet you won't be the only one begging lol.

The scan sort of went well, they are both growing, however twin 2s growth has slowed down a fair bit so I am booked in for another scan in 2 weeks to check his growth. They are also both footling breech:( and my iron levels have dropped to 98, fun day for us pregnant ladies isn't it, luckily my feet haven't swollen but I will be having my 3rd shower of the day before bed, I'm the same I don't mind heat as long as I'm not heavily pregnant lol, hopefully you will get more sleep tonight x

Ahh bless you, I reckon you might be right about the c section thing and to be honest that will be completely less stressful than worrying about them both turning etc, sod all that! I hope twin 2 does some catching up with growth. You are probably a lot nearer the end of your pregnancy than you think you know! xxx

I'm not coping in this heat at all, but I'm a redhead so no change there!!

Last night I slept as bad as you flexilexi. I got in a cool bath at 3am and stayed there until 5am.

Sorry to hear one of the twins growth has slowed down. This happened to my Aunty. She ended up having an early c section and both beautiful little girls went from strength to strength. They're 10 now and the little one is now the bigger of the two xx

I'm also a redhead lol, me and heat have a love hate relationship where I want to love it it but it hates me.

They have hinted that if in 2 weeks his growth hasn't improved they may want to get them out, don't get me wrong he is still growing so it's not all bad, but we worked out that I already have 8lbs of baby in there, plus 2 placentas and then the fluid ... No wonder I'm struggling lol, fingers crossed for in 2 weeks time then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back