OMFG Grrr

:x :x :x

I'm beginning to get fucked off now.

Went to bed with it still last night although it never woke me during the night I have got up had my breakfast and guess what? :evil:

Today i am going out to buy a few gallons of milk, melon, peppermint and anything else that is 'supposed' to ease heartburn.

Have you tried spearmint rennies? Im eating soo much of them at the mo (craving) that the heartburn doesnt get a chance to start :lol:

I find peppermint xtra strong mints makes heartburn worse.

I get it everyday, its horrible isn't it.
Most days, the part of acid heartburn that I HATE.. is the burping up of the burning bile.... Normally when I'm at my desk.. and have to swallow it back down :cry:

During the day time, I eat melon to help with my brekkie, Lunch isn't tooo bad, then when I get home, I drink water, with my dinner, then some milk and some gavisocon (I find that gaviscon helps "prevent" it rather than actually helping when I have it)
Then when I go to bed, a few hours after I have eaten, I have another small glass of milk
(BTW - I hate milk, but it does help.. occasionally)...

Failing that... I have a rennie!! I know you're not meant to take tooo many of them, but the odd one of 2 won't hurt... surely.
The NHS helpline said they are ok to take.. but not a lot, and don't exceed the stated doseage.

And here's some of these.. as acid heartburn is pants.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Spearmint rennies are on my shopping list then. I've not given them a try yet.
Gaviscon and milk don't seem to do a thing for me anymore.

I can't stand the acid bile either :puke: and the constant burning sensation.

I spend all day drinking gaviscon now. Luckily the midwife gives me a big bottle everytime I see her.

I find orange juice and flaming hot monster munch set it off. I like monster munch too :(

I hope you can find some way to sort yours out,I don't know what I'd do if the gaviscon stopped working :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back