This last bit is such a pain :(

Annie050408

Reaction score
Urrrghh, sorry but total moan fest coming your way - feel free to join.

I am just so fed up - I feel so completely overwhelmed at the moment with discomfort and tiredness and generally physically restricted that I can't focus on the fact that I'm going to be a mummy in a matter of weeks which is of course something I am utterly excited about if I sit and focus on it.

I am just in constant discomfort and feel like cr@p and still have 3 weeks of work left - I just want it to be over :(

I think the problem is that it has happened very suddenly - obviously LO was v small and so not causing me too much discomfort but she appears to have had a growth spurt (which is amazing) but my body has felt totally unprepared for the change. I have so much pressure on my cervix all of a sudden and my skin on my tummy is so stretched that it has become ridiculously itchy and I'm getting lots of angry looking stretch marks appearing. DH said that I was making noises of discomfort in my sleep all night (when I could actually sleep that is). I'm going to be so upset if after all this they still tell me she is too small.

I'm just fed up :(

Anyone else feel like this?

Last edited:
I'm getting a bit fed up by getting up from bed every day and my hips and legs still aching - you'd think 10 hours lying down would help but no. Fed up with having to go to the toilet loads in the night. Fed up about not being able to lie in anymore on a sunday cos I'm just too darn uncomfortable.

As you can see most of my complaints are about sleep!!! Which I am getting enough of but it's that kind of sleep where you close your eyes at 11pm, and feel like you open them again immediately but 2 hours have passed - I don't feel like I've slept at all.

Aside from all that I have been healthy throughout, as has baby, (touching wood it stays that way) so although I get a bit fed up at times I really have been quite lucky.

It won't be long now Annie, working for the next 3 weeks may actually help the time travel faster, and althought growth spurts are dead uncomfortable it's amazing how much your body can adjust.

i woke up this morning feeling fine, was sooo happy txt OH telling him how great i felt.
Then i had a sandwish with cheese and cucumber and now i feel sick again.. :( So no.. this day will not be any diferent. the top of bump is very itchy and sore and it gives a pressure on my ribs its so uncomfy. I sleep very well its just to get comfy and get to sleep that takes its time and i move back and forward making noises aswell.
The scary thing is that bubs will still almost double his weight and im dreading it. I almost got stuck getting out of the car the other night. :( got to work 2-9 today aswell and its now taking me 45 min to walk there :(

And me so uncomfy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep me too i cant bend properly i cant walk more than ten mins without having to stop and when i do walk its at a snail pace baby either under my ribs which due to band and port being there is uncomfy or slips down into my pelvis and squishes my bladder add to that im up on average now 5-6 times a night for loo iv had enough!

I'm ok generally as I think my bump is relatively 'neat' (when I told my reverand this morning that I have 6 weeks til he's due he was like 'what?! But you're tiny!') so I can still bend, see my feet etc but because of my disc problem in my lower back I can now barely walk. The pain is pretty bad and it's wearing me down. I keep trying not to complain because other than that I'm so lucky so I keep focusing on how lucky I am.

I'm also soooooo excited about meeting Sebastian that I'm barely sleeping! That's my fault though rather than anything physical keeping me awake! Doh!

its something isnt it.. when you close your eyes and see that little man and you and Ohs first moment with him... :love:

It's the best feeling ever! I spend a lot of time imagining my labour and birth and the instant Seb arrives x

Bleh I feel the same tbh, having lots of achy pains and I know it's just gonna get worse. :( That plus the constant on-off thrush I've had through the pregnancy is making me one hell of a miserable sod lol. I think if the thrush would just bog off for good then I'd feel better. Bleh. =/

i feel like im just moaning all the time. OH txts me every day asking how i feel and if i feel better and maybe i shouldnt work and just rest and that and i just feel like all i do is moan. "im feeling like shit" "my back is hurting so much i cant sleep" "i feel so sick, dont want to do this anymore" blah blah.

its all he gets from me lately.

@ Helen- i got this vison Noa will just fly out with a big smile in to OHs arms haha im prob in for a suprise when im going in to labour haha

^^lol x you Neva know might be a fast home bathroom delivery x

Im fed up toooo!!

Just started getting the sitters for my little boy on stand by seen as i had my show last night, and if i have to be induced, im gunna have to drop him off somewhere and say bye and thats breakin my heart!! Hes such a mummys boy! At least if i go naturally i kno that i wont be gone long and my mums havin him while im on the ward after iv had baby so a familiar face! But with inducement it could be days before i start with labour so thats more time away from him :(
Lots of people keep sayin il go before thursday, but i highly doubt it haha iv got a stubburn boy!!!

Not long for you all now ladies! I hope everybody starts to feel better soon!! xx

Ohhhh moan time....i love a good old moan! :lol: Ha! Yes well first and foremost...im feeling very needy...my feet ache...climbing stairs feels like everest...waking during the night im like a creaking gate...i get upset n wound up at little things...and now i have to go cos im been kicked off my seat :wall2: Goodbye!!!!! - OH P.S dispite feelin like this i love my lil man and cant wait to meet the most important person ever in my life :) xxx

To add to the joys of late pregnancy and early labour I have developed a head cold overnight woot! :rotfl:

I just started my third trimester and I hear you about the back ache, constant bathroom trips (sometimes every 10 minutes), headaches and general feelings of nausea... - and i know it is only going to get worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back