OMFG Grrr

Emma58

Reaction score
Bloody heartburn!!!!

I've had it all day and now in between my boobs hurts and in between my ribs/top of stomach. Is that Indigestion as well :think:

I have had Gaviscon and its not done a thing and now the little man has decided to make me feel more discomfort by putting a foot under my rib!

I'm fed up of doing sicky burps :?

:evil:

Babylicious said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

drink some milk hun

Oooh not drunk any milk today - I'll give it a try :wink:

I can feel a pregnant rage building up :twisted:

Babylicious said:
what times your Oh in :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

About 530pm I hope!

He better not be any earlier otherwise i'll be doing this :evil: this :x and this :cry: he will be doing this :talkhand: and this :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Think i'm loosing the plot today.

Try some mints with pure peppermint oil in them. It worked for me... or peppermint tea...

Ooh i'll try anything it's making me feel sick today.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Have some hugs, it is horrible.
I have pretty chronic heartburn too. I read somewhere that sparkling water can help (I also read, in a different article that it can aggrivate it :roll: ). I decided to try it and it works for me. I make sure it is nice and cool, I drink about 3 pints of it a day. It makes me burpy, :oops: but the burps feel good, like a release of pressure and takes the minging taste away.

:( poor you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I nearly ripped the Doctors Receptionists head off this morning when she refused me Gaviscon! :twisted: i gotta go pick it up in half hour, she saw sense :lol:

Tillytots said:
:( poor you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I nearly ripped the Doctors Receptionists head off this morning when she refused me Gaviscon! :twisted: i gotta go pick it up in half hour, she saw sense :lol:

Cheeky bint.

Why did she refuse you it :shock: I would have gone mad too

w00t I got my Gaviscon! The receptionist told me this morning Id have to wait 3 days or go and buy some :evil: I told her I would be in later to pick some up - fancy trying to fob off a hormonal acidic pregnant woman :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
fancy trying to fob off a hormonal acidic pregnant woman :rotfl:

What a cheek, she had obviously never been preggers :shakehead:

Emma58 said:
Tillytots said:
fancy trying to fob off a hormonal acidic pregnant woman :rotfl:

What a cheek, she had obviously never been preggers :shakehead:

she was a bit of a stuffy moo :roll: hows you heartburn now hun? did the milk work?

x

:hug:

i hate heartburn. i am finding i am in constant aching mode if its not b. hicks its becos of movement of little man.

Kimbo said:
sorry....... i never had heartburn :lol: :lol: :lol:

:talkhand: :talkhand: :D

Tilly i still have Heartburn and tum ache Gaviscon doesn't seem to help at all and the milk didn't work either. I am now working my way through some Polos - the nearest thing i got to peppermint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back