Feeling a little :(

MrsB2105

Reaction score
I'm very happy to have reached 30 weeks but I'm getting a little down with all my aches and pains, which are leading to not sleeping and constant discomfort :(

I wish I could see into the future so I knew how long I need to remain strong for.

I can't wait to meet my baby boys and bring them home, and I'm looking forward to being able to play silly games with my son again too

Sorry for the moan, I'm just beginning to get a little fed up x

Don't worry, moan away! I too am feeling fed up and wishing the discomfort away. I can't wait to have my little man in my arms to cuddle and kiss him! And to reach my feet again! I am pleased I only have 3 weeks left at work as I don't think I could cope with it any longer!

I know how you feel... Well, apart from the carrying twins part!
It's ok to feel like this, but we feel a pressure, I think, to always be happy and outwardly show that we are thankful for being pregnant. People always say, "How are you doing? How are you feeling?" and I always feel like I have to say, "Oh, I'm great thank you. Just tired, but really well." Underneath, I want to say, so grateful to be pregnant, but tired, in pain a lot of the time, not sleeping, can't be bothered to get up and struggling to do my job to the best of my ability, constantly anxious and hormonal..." I could go on!
I am 31 weeks today and I just want September to come so that I can behave passed all the worry and be holding my baby.
I love being pregnant and am struggling a lot at the same time.
It's not easy growing a human being, let alone two of them at the same time!
The pain, I wasn't expecting, but usually ok with paracetamol or rest. My mum says, you're only pregnant, you're not ill, but it's not that simple. Wheni'm struggling standing up to do a job at work and having to walk up and down corridors, waddling along at snail speed, then having to rest every half hour(!) it's depressing!
Hope you're ok, but know that you're not alone! Xx

Thanks ladies, luckily I finished work last week, thought I would be in less discomfort but not yet, I wouldn't mind but all I did yesterday was 3 loads of washing.

It is difficult to not moan even though I'm incredibly grateful to be pregnant and blessed with two. I'm now larger than a full term pregnancy and if all goes well I still have about 7 weeks to grow more as I've been told on average twins come at about 37 weeks. I don't think it helps that I don't know how I will be delivering, they haven't really explained a lot to me and it frustrates me as I love to plan things lol x

I can fully appreciate the feeling tired and achy trust me, but I just keep taking a break and having a breather and then getting on with it.

This is not my first pregnancy, not my second or even third... But it's the first one to go beyond six weeks and I can't make any serious complaints about what it does to me, I've wanted this for years (I wanted to be married with kids at 27, I turned 35 yesterday!).

Hope things keep going well for you, only a few more weeks until they're here, we're down into single figures remaining :yikes:

Lxx

Last edited:
I can fully appreciate the feeling tired and achy trust me, but I just keep taking a break and having a breather and then getting on with it.

This is not my first pregnancy, not my second or even third... But it's the first one to go beyond six weeks and I can't make any serious complaints about what it does to me, I've wanted this for years (I wanted to be married with kids at 27, I turned 35 yesterday!).

Hope things keep going well for you, only a few more weeks until they're here, we're down into single figures remaining :yikes:

Lxx

Aww, you are the exact reason I don't like to complain, i have a horrendous gynae history so assumed I would struggle yet I'm as fertile as can be, it's my 2nd pregnancy and I will shortly have 3 beautiful boys. I didn't suffer in my first pregnancy so I am putting it down to lack of space and 2 babies in their finding every nerve they can to rest on lol. But we are down to single figures, I probably only have 7 weeks left I imagine. Also 35 isn't old and you are going to be a great mummy and have the well deserved title too :) x

Aw Caroline only just seen this. Sorry you're feeling a bit down but it's totally natural. I am feeling a huge amount of guilt at the moment as my patience and energy for dealing with/playing with my little girl has rapidly decreased during the last month or so. I can't carry her much at the moment despite her asking me too lots, and can't chase her around like I usually do. She's been a bit difficult the last few weeks (which could well be because she's feeding off my stress levels) and I've snapped at her a few times which I normally try not to do. Feel awful but it's only for a couple more months now.

Hopefully you won't have too much longer left to go xxx

I'm the same with Liam, I swear he plays up knowing it gets to me. I just keep promising that as soon as his brothers are here, he can have lots more mummy time x

I moan all the time and I only have one baby in there! Let alone two! I think that anyone that can carry twins deserves a medal, I would be so knackered and tired and sore so I take my hat off to you! You're entitled to a fed up moan love, that is the beauty of the forum.

You never know you might not have that long left being pregnant anyway as I understand twins can make an appearance at any time in the last bit! Fingers crossed the time goes quickly for you until then love xxx

I seriously feel for those with triplets and more lol.

Been trying to distract myself making sure I have everything ready. Although I have stuff everywhere while we decorate the lounge :/ x

Lol decorating and babies are always hand in hand yet such a pain! I have luckily finished all the decorating now phew, I do love sorting through all the baby things though it is so lovely! I am going to get the moses basket out later and give that a wash and position it in our room so the dogs and I get used to where everything is, I have no spacial awareness these days :rofl: And it is nice to just go through things and organise things, I do it all the time with his clothes lol xxx

I'm the same with clothes lol, always going through them and refolding them :) I like looking at everything set up.

We apparently like decorating when I'm heavily pregnant, with my son we were having our kitchen re-floored, which took about a week, and it was fitted in literally around my due date. We have just recently moved so we have decorated our sons room and the nursery and now we are on the lounge where we have chosen to know a door out and build a wall up etc when I really could give birth in the middle of it all :).

You are right for the dogs though, we leave things out for them to have a sniff at and see in place so they are used to it x

Lol crikey you don't mess around do you! Nothing better than when it is all done though, and especially when you have babies about to be born its lovely to finish a home! Luckily we live in a very low maintenance flat so it was just paint and carpet for us haha! Nice and easy!

Just put a load of moses basket bedding in the wash :D and repacked both bags for me and baby for hospital, just got to have the baby now and everything is finally complete lol - my dogs don't give a crap about anything I have put out which is handy! xx

Yeah the house hasn't been decorated for about 20 years by the looks of it lol so we are starting with the most important rooms, but there really is nothing better than making your home feel like your own :)

You don't have long to wait now do you?, I'm giving serious consideration of asking for an elected section X

So can you do that? just ask for an elected section? Are both your babies head down etc? I don't know much about multiples, I can imagine it being quite daunting though! The only reason that would be a good one NOT to have a caesarean is the recovery afterwards with two babies might be tricky maybe? At least natural labour recovery is really fast but of course you run the risk of one being born naturally and then they have to take the other one out via caesarean anyway so I can totally understand why you would want to just elect for a caesarean!

I am 36 weeks tomorrow :D Really not that long now and my daughter came on her due date so I have high expectations for this baby haha!

I know someone that had twins naturally not too long ago and she said it has been really not too bad, and they just kind of sync themselves into a routine and one always knows to wait til the other one is dealt with which i think is really cool xxx

Twin 1 is breech currently :( so it looks like I am going to have to have one anyway
That's amazing that they sync themselves into a pattern :)
36 weeks :) the end really is in sight, fingers crossed for another due date baby
I'm technically due on the 13th sept but I reckon middle to end of August for me which feels ages away lol

This month for you will just fly by though and before you know it you will have two more babies to bring up! Lol I think that is so exciting, but yeah I guess if that twin doesn't turn then you won't have to worry about natural birth with two, I can't imagine pushing one out then another lol! C section isn't so bad I guess it is literally the recovery part that is more difficult!

I know I can't believe I am within the last month of this pregnancy it is crazy!!! It has absolutely flown by I can't believe it is almost the summer holidays - my daughter is very keen to meet her little brother!

Does your son understand about you having more babies or is he too little to kinda get it? xx

Aww you are heading for lovely summer holidays then :)

He knows we are having 2 and he knows their names, not sure how he will take it when they are here though

It's the recovery that puts me off a section but I have lots of family nearby so won't lack in support in the vital first weeks if needed x

I am sure people will lend you tonnes of support with twins if there are a few people around so that is really really handy! Make sure you take advantage of as much of it as possible!

Bless I bet he can't wait to have two baby brothers! How much fun!

Any advice for boy babies??? I have a daughter and not a clue what to expect with a boy haha! xx

Yes, always make sure his willy is covered, the minute the nappy comes off a fountain of wee occurs, I couldn't tell you how many times I got peed on lol x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back