i need a little encouragement

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
i'm such a lazy f**k. my 2 boys are upstairs playing, i'm on the setee on the lappy :) watching deal or no deal and my house is a tip, i'm not in any pain or discomfort, i'm not tired, depressed or lame i'm just sitting in filth!! the hoovering needs doing, dishes, polishing and 2 BLACK SACKS OF IRONING!!! can any of you encourage me there is no reason why i shouldn't be doing it. my OH is due home from work at 8.30 after finishing a 12 hr shift and he deserves to come home to a clean house. I done well yesterday and did it all (except for the ironing). i really need a rocket up my arse..tell mei should be ashamed and get up and do it!!

Surely this is the reason why you have kids already ;) Get them doing chores and the house will be clean in no time :D

It's your duty to your sons' future partners to make sure they are domesticated ;)

What a f*****g disgrace... :shakehead:

Only kidding, I'm the same! ;)

I'm EXACTLY the same, but I don't have children to look after so I have no excuse at all. I have a massive pile of washing up to do and I haven't bothered all day an have just sat here on my laptop. I need to get my A into G........... fast!

At least we'll be busy with a new baby pretty soon!

Alex xxx

I'm not too bad once I'm up and out of bed as I potter all day but I seem to have got into a routine of sleeping in until 9 or 10am :shock: . I'm actually considering setting my alarm clock to get up earlier as half the day is gone when I wake up.

I'm tempted to show my dad this thread!! He seems to expect me to spend all day tidying the house and doing everything. I get moaned at for not putting away their breakfast dishes even though i was all of mine and the ones they leave.

They dont seem to understand how all i wanna do is sit my ass in front of the TV with a DS and laptop at my side! I'll get up for a bath and food but thats it.

Doesnt he realise im saving my energy for when Tally comes!!

Instead of thinking you have to do it all at once, do one or two things today then the rest 2 moz.

You have a lot to deal with so do not feel bad.

It's ok to have day off once in a while!

Grab the kids and head out to the park next time you feel this way, give yourself a break :) And then tomorrow you'll be mroe then ready to get it all sorted!

:hug:

my days pretty much revolve around avoiding doing housework.

I get up about 7.30, see Jacob off to school at 8.30, pop on the computer for a bit, watch 'don't get done get dom' and then usually fall asleep on the sofa around 10.30, wake up about 1 ish for lunch and then back on the sofa to watch a dvd til 3.30 when Jacob gets in from school. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back