Feeling a little :(

I am going to do everything in my power from Friday to get this baby out! xx

Haha, I ate 2 pineapples when my son was due and ended up with a really sore mouth and tongue x

Hahahaha not ideal! I like pineapple but I hate the sore mouth so won't bother with that, I will probably just do loads of walking and birthing ball bouncing and pounce on my fiance! Hahaha! xx

Haha you have to try the myths even if they don't work lol x

I never tried that one, was told it was disgusting though x

It apparently gives you the shits, I am not up for that at all! xx

Oh, yeah I wouldn't be up for that either, how does that even help? X

Last edited:
I think because it upsets your tummy so much (like a hot curry) it kind of gets you clearing out if you know what I mean and that is meant to irritate the insidings enough to encourage the cervix to start contracting! xxx

Ah I see, I think I shall still avoid that then lol x

I ladies thought I would join in on the convo.... My last day at work on Friday too ... And so ready for this baby to arrive!

At mw appointment yesterday she suggested curry, sex and pineapple.... She said do not try the caster oil method as this apparently makes a right mess during labour ... Especially if you're having a waterbirth ... Sounds nasty!!

I'm same as you ladies,,, fed up with all the trips to the loo during the night and uncomfortable sleeping. Suffering with bad back ache at the moment!

Not long now though eh x

Hi, don't over do the pineapple if you like your taste buds however that could be a plan, over eat pineapple, kill your tastebuds and then have the hottest vindaloo you can find :)

When are you due? X

I'm due on 27th July. What about you?

Mw said yesterday that baby's head is well down in the pelvis so that's a good sign! Really don't want to go over!! X

Ooh not long left for you :) I'm due on 13th September but I suspect mid to end of August and I have a hunch it will be by section x

Hey Sesame Seed! Eek not long at all for you, I am due exactly a week after you :D yeah I have heard the same with the castor oil thing, poo everywhere :rofl: I had my consultant appointment and scan today, bloody consultant said I have to have another glucose test tomorrow because I have +1 glucose in my wee! Ffs this is not ideal, I better not have bloody diabetes! xxx

I am beyond gutted, and I am just hoping that it's nothing! i did eat loads of fruit not long before I went to the hospital for the consultant so I am just hoping that it was just the sugar in the fruit making that the result! Grrr!

So here I am starving hungry counting down the minutes til I drink a load of lucozade :( Gross! xx

I did that, I had a banana for breakfast then did my urine sample and set off alarm bells lol
Fingers crossed it goes well :) x

Oh that makes me feel better, I ate a clementine, nectarine and a banana before I left! So no doubt it was probably that!

I hope so much that is all it is! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back