Feeling a little :(

Hahaha oh god! I am going to have to co ordinate this somehow! I am sure I will learn very quickly lol! xx

I figured out if you release the wet nappy let it loose for about 5-10 seconds and just keep an eye out for willy moving as that's the first sign they will wee lol .... If the wet nappy is still there, it can be used as a guard and catch the wee :) ... Other than that they are just the same as girl babies I think (as I have never had a girl) x

Amazing advice lol thank you so much!! Haha yeah my little girl was a good little baby I am hoping this baby will be as easy :D xx

My little boy was fab he only ever woke a 4 am for a feed and from 7 weeks he slept through ... I know all babies are different and we were very lucky he did that but I seriously hope these 2 are similar in some kind of way just for a tad bit of sanity :) x

Oh that is fantastic! My daughter slept through from 9 weeks a good 8 hours from then on and then went 12 hours at like 13 weeks, I too hope this one can copy her sleep pattern!

I hope the twins do for you too, it is magic to be having two babies I still think it is fascinating that we can have multiples! I hear they work well together though and you'll be fine getting sleep :D xx

I hope your little guy also is as good as your daughter :)

I've been told that they sync to each other for feed timings etc which will be useful :) it is very fascinating that we can have multiples, however it's also very uncomfortable at this stage, but it will be worth it in a few weeks :). I also really really want a lovely glass of red wine x

Ooooh yeah I can't wait for a big fat triple malibu with a dash of coke, I love the stuff! That is certainly my treat once I have delivered, make sure you get a bottle in ready! xx

I have 8 bottles waiting lol ooh and a bottle of prosseco in the fridge ... I've been stocking up lol, only 4 spaces left on the wine rack now, might have to make sure I buy some of my favourite to make sure it's a good drink after so long ... Make sure you have your Malibu in too :) they really will be well deserved treats x

:rofl: excellent supply you got there! Ha! Yes I am going to get some with next week's shopping! I am so looking forward to a drink! xx

I am also looking forward to sleeping on my tummy :) x

Oh my I cannot WAIT for that first night!!! I am so ready to lie on my front it is unreal LOL! xx

Haha men have no idea how lucky they are as we go through so much ... I think it's why we deserve the mat leave :) x

Yep! I got up 6 times last night to pee, how bloody annoying is that. Such good night feed practise. Adam never notices that I get up so much in the night and says to me "did you sleep well my love" Im like NO!!! lol so yes I think we deserve mat leave very much! I finish friday so I am soooo ready for it! xx

Oh that's a good countdown :), my husband doesn't particularly notice me get up all the time but he does wake up when I'm awake for a few hours ... Is very rarely useful lol as he's too asleep to realise what's going on half the time.

I slept well last night but had a trip to the hospital and didn't get back until 2am so I'm not shocked for that x

It is yes, babies only moved about 10 times yesterday which could be 5 times each ... Who knows? It turned out I had dehydrated from vomiting and even though I thought I had drank loads it wasn't enough supply for them plus I had retained no food for them but they are now back to wriggling :) x

Bloody hell you are having a right time of it aren't you! I am glad they are back to normal now, but that is so frightening when you don't feel the right amount of movements. It worries me just monitoring one baby let alone two, make sure you keep hydrated and fed woman! It is so draining being pregnant! xx

It really is draining, at least the end is somewhere in sight though for both of us :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back