Room for a little(ish) one?!

LilyMac

Reaction score
Hi girls...
27+1 today so thought i'd take the plunge and bring myself over here!!

For those of you who don't know me, I'll fill you in...

My names Stacey, I'm 25, me and OH are expecting our little boy 20th December and he's our first!!
I'm extremely nervous about giving birth and tend to have breakdowns a lot on here lol I also tend to moan a lot too!! Hope you don't mind!

Anyway, hope you are all ok, am looking forward to getting to know you all better and sharing experiences with you all :) x

Welcome over! Don't worry about moaning, we all love a good moan lol

Hello!!! A very warm welcome over..you'll be right at home here if you like a good moan lol xx

Hello Lily! Hope your back isn't giving you to much trouble lately. Welcome to 3rd tri and hope it goes quickly for you :D

xxxx

Hiya :wave:

welcome to TRI3.. This is mine and OH first too. Im nervous about labour but more excited knowing ill have my little boy after :)

kylie x

Ah Shadow youve named your bubba after me!! I feel special loool Havent been too bad lately which is weird as Ive been rushed off my feet so thought Id be in agony but things have been fine up until today, went out for ten minutes and ended up crying was in that much pain :( how have you been?

Aww Kylie I know exactly how you feel, cant wait to meet the little one but just wish there was some other way of getting him out lol xx

:D I'm all Ok here Lily, just sleep that is the real bugger now :D

HUGS
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111