February babies

meegs

Reaction score
Thought I'd put all the dates people are due in Feb in the one place so we can keep an eye on it.

1st - lisaspoon - euan james mckean born 12.50,8lbs 3oz,52cm
2nd - Nikkix had a baby boy Oliver
5th - reallyoldmum, emman24
5th - kadesmummy had a baby boy - Logan Daniel
, lisa-marie had a baby boy - Samuel William Henry Hill
10th - meegs
11th Feb - reallyoldmum had a baby boy - George, valleygirl24 had a baby boy - Rhys David
11th - kadesmummy, gracie
12th - carlyr874
13th - lollypop
14th - valleygirl24
18th - snooky, jussy, xCarly
20th - Betula
23rd - nikkix, firstangel
24th - *Clairebear*, rosebay, Sam&Alice
28th - xjdx

Im having a girl :)

Oooo didnt know there were 3 of us due the 18th :D

OH's 21st birthday is 27th so im hoping baby comes on time so i can celebrate too!

Hey, we're team blue - had no choice but to find out! it was standing to attention!!! :rotfl:
THink my dates might be slightly wrong - hospital reackon 18th, M/W reckons 25th - guess I'll just wait and see!

I'm on the 24th too with Clairebear- team green!

+++

Hi! I'm new to the forum, bit of a late starter. My baby is due 5th Feb & we're team blue! :clap: :dance: :clap:

hi im new too altho my due date is 10th feb i will be having a c section some time in jan but wont no the excat date til 23rd dec :)

Were team blue if you want to update my colour :D

Hi i'm staying green.

Thanks for doing the list.

Grace xx

starting to get a nice list going. Is the time flying by for the rest of you? or is it just me?

Spent the weekend away in Melbourne (I'm from Australia) doing some shopping for xmas and having to visit the british embassy to get fingerprints taken for a visa so I can move to the UK next year to be with my husband-to-be in Scotland. He arrives in 4 weeks and I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :)

Im team blue and still hanging in there on the last day of february, im glad its not a leap year as my other son was 1 day late last time :cheer:

lots of confirmed boys arriving in Feb.
I didn't find out what I was having but now can't wait to see what I have - well I can wait another 7 weeks. My OH arrives in 4 weeks and that is what I am counting down for. Should start a ticker for that :lol:

How many of us Feb mums have a hospital bag packed? I was planning on waiting for the boxing day sales to get some stuff. :think:

my bag isnt packed yet.... was thinking the same though... porb gonna get stuff after xmas! :D

The pregnancy has deffinately flown by! VERY hard to believe how little time is left & where it went :shock:

Tbh its still not really sunk in that theres another little baby waiting to meet me :lol: Feels surreal.

Im going to have one big shock, come labour day!

I think I have gone into shock about giving birth in like 9 weeks lol! Cant believe how quickly everything has gone! I have started packing my hospital bag and buying stuff for it but will probably finish it after new year. I want to be prepared early incase this little one decides to come before 40 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back