February babies

just bumping this up since we're not far away from february :D :D :D

awwww i was in this group last year.....where did that time go? :eek:

the 9th feb is a great day to have a baby! hint hint :wink:

(its my birthday!!!!)

Got my hospital bag nearly all packed ! Its huge !

I bought maternity pads from mothercare they are massive ! is that normal ! i will fell like im wearing a nappy ! LOL !

I think I have over packed, but the hospital is more than 2 hours drive there and back ! , so its not like Dh can nip back for anything I have forgotten !

Getting closer girls ! ! :cheer:

You do realise Meegs that you are highly likely now to go early?? lol
Each person who starts the threads like this go early! :lol:

firstangel said:
Got my hospital bag nearly all packed ! Its huge !

I bought maternity pads from mothercare they are massive ! is that normal ! i will fell like im wearing a nappy ! LOL !

I think I have over packed, but the hospital is more than 2 hours drive there and back ! , so its not like Dh can nip back for anything I have forgotten !

Getting closer girls ! ! :cheer:

yeh I got some pads from boots and they feel HUGE!!! Hoping I'll only have to use them for a few days and then can move on to "normal" thicker ones, if you know what I mean! :lol: or maybe thats just wishful thinking!

Can't believe Feb is just around the corner. I hope my baby doesn't come too early, maybe my fault for starting this thread. My sister is getting married this Saturday and don't think she would be happy if that happened.

With Feb just around the corner we better keep this bumped near the top. Survived my sister's wedding so now bub can come whenever he/she feels like it.

How is everyone feeling? I'm starting to get a bit nervous...

For some strange reason i'm not nervous. I guess i'm just thinking what will be will be. If i can cope with the pain and baby isn't too big for my small pelvis (i think its small anyway) then hopefully i'll have as natural a birth as possible if not and i end up having a section then so be it. All i pray is that if its going to be a section then the sooner into the labour the better. I can think of nothing worse than 24hours plus labour and then having to have a section.

I think i'm possibly more relaxed than i thought i would be as i'm still not 100% certain that we are organised enough (nursery still not finished :roll: :cry: ). Also having had a previous ectopic and needing fertility treatment (although thankfully only clomid) for this well loved already baby i'm happy to just go with the flow.

Knowing me though when it happens i'll either go into a mad panic or freeze.

Hope all the other feb mums to be are ok.

Grace xx

I was ok until today when there's a chance of this babe being breech! Have a presentation scan tomorrow so we'll see but I have spent 15 mins with my bottom 12" higher than my head this evening (much harder and funnier than you'd think! It's called a breech tilt apparently) and my God that baby moved so I'm hoping there's still a chance it might have room to move if it is heads up :pray: my parents were watching the bump do the most incredible Alien type jolts while I was on the sofa with my bottom on a huge mound of pillows working out where it was with the doppler- very glad there were no cameras!

+++

I'm just in a moany moan mood at the moment.... sorry girls :( feels like nothing is happening fast here... I'm all ready... come on baby!!!

to top it off I've got MIL coming this afternoon who will no doubt tell me I just have to suck it up... why does no one have any sympathy?!?! I'm off for a walk soon to see if i can get that LO down in the right place!

hope all you feb ladies are ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm ok with everything just now. I'm looking for signs all the time which is quite exciting but I have a feeling it will start to get frustrating soon. I'm still not in a huge rush to have the baby, I could happily wait another 2 weeks (but no longer....) As of today I'm pretty much ready. I still haven't packed my hospital bag or finished my birth plan, but everything is ready for them so not too stressed.

I've started to get a bit worried that I'll need to be induced. Its completely irrational, but I just think it would be such a shame to miss out on the build up, all the wondering if this is it and the big excitement of realising I'm in labour.

Rosebay - really hope the bubs has turned for you, sounds like it was def up to something.

Lisa - know what you mean about the lack of sympathy, I think people forget just how uncomfortable the last few weeks are. My mum is always laughing at me, despite the fact that I do loads more stuff than her :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: for all the Feb mummies-to-be

Yeah the lack of sympathy sucks! Lets just remember this ladies for when we're MILs or about to be Grannies!

My good news is that baby was head down this morning- yeehar! Whether it always was or whether it was our game of tip the huge pregnant lady upside down last night that did it I'll never know although it moved so much and in such an awkward way that I think it might have done. Just hope it stays that way now! :pray:

Can't believe I've 4 weeks to go, it feels like I've been pregnant forever, especially with the m/cs I had before.

I am so not prepared though, bag not packed, car seat not in the house yet, no birth plan (though I think I might just write "whatever" on it!) baby clothes not washed. Hmm, I think I may be in denial!

I do REALLY want to know what I'm having though as my mum and I saw nothing this morning at the scan so it is still a surprise!

Hope you've all had a good day
+++

It's crazy to think that this time two years ago I was 38 weeks pregnant.
DD Lauren will be 2 on 9th February - it makes me want to cry!

Hey girls :wave: Hope ur all feeling well x

Started drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea yesterday lol.. Anything to avoid another 3 day labour :talkhand: Bump is huge now so im thinking another big baby! Still 3 weeks left too :| I had a big bump with my first & I carried loads of water with her but she was still 9lbs 3oz.. and with this one i dont feel like im carrying a lot of water so it could be ALL baby which means a whopper :| Loooads of pressure & a sore bump.. This one is taking no mercy.

Could be completely wrong of course :D :pray:

I finally feel ready now that iv got the house sorted, labour bag packed and an over night bag for Lovella. There are a few more bits n bobs i would like to get but they're just unessasary extra's really.

I cant wait to meet my baby girl now & im especially looking forward to seeing Lovellas reaction to her little sister, bless!

Everyone excited & prepared? :)

the babies are starting to arrive. Will try and keep it updated as best I can.
Congratulations people :clap:

Yay!! :cheer: :cheer: Can't believe we're into Feb babies already. Jane & I are next on the list... eeek :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back