February 2021 mummies!

I finally feel like it’s becoming real now we’re telling people! Everyone so happy! Countdown to gender scan now haha booked for 27th August x
Lovely picture of your little bundle of joy xxx

Reactions: LJD
Just got my NIFTY results - all is low risk/undetected so feeling very relived and happy!

So so tempting to find out gender isn't it! But I've always wanted a surprise so we are sticking with that! (But can always call to find out if we want to :lol:)

That good news Sydney! I am not having a good day today! Not baby related I’m just hating the world. Feel like everything is getting to me. My boss has given me some “urgent work” to get done and it’s not nice work for a Friday afternoon, amongst other things but my mood is really low and my hormones aren’t helping. Feel like running away! Hahaha I was also butchered yesterday getting my bloods done. Ouch!!!!

066C6BCC-08DE-4DE7-B43E-ACEA52D2281B.jpeg

Hello all:wave:, just breaking the silence...how is every one copping???

I am 13 weeks today and not feeling any better yet, am having all day sickness, eating and drinking water has become a challenge for me. am in bed most of the times :-(:-(

Hello all:wave:, just breaking the silence...how is every one copping???

I am 13 weeks today and not feeling any better yet, am having all day sickness, eating and drinking water has become a challenge for me. am in bed most of the times :-(:-(

Oh dear :( personally I’m feeling much better, still on and off nausea but no actual sickness.
Tired and sore nipples and massive boobs!
A couple of my friends said their sickness didn’t ease off til around 16 weeks. you can always
Talk to your GP about some anti emetics if it’s really debilitating for you x

Hey - all good here. I feel like I've been pretty lucky on the sickness side of things and the really bad fatigue is settling too. 12/40 tomorrow!

Hi all, hope all is well with everyone! Excited for my first scan tomorrow, I’m 13 weeks on Thursday! Feeling ok, but not really had much at all, sore boobs at the start and a bit bloated, so I’m counting my blessings I’ve been very lucky so far x

Hi all, hope all is well with everyone! Excited for my first scan tomorrow, I’m 13 weeks on Thursday! Feeling ok, but not really had much at all, sore boobs at the start and a bit bloated, so I’m counting my blessings I’ve been very lucky so far x

aww what time is your scan? Mines early at 08.20 so I’ll need to set off by 07.40 :yawn:

Wow that’s early! Can’t wait to see your pic.. mine isn’t until 4pm, all day wait!!!!!!
Yeh but hoping traffic won’t be too bad and I can park in the staff car park. Hopefully they’ll not have chance to be running late by then :lol:
Looking forward to seeing your pic too! :love: x

I’ve updated our 2nd trimester thread with my pics of babe, all is well xx

Right, shall try again without my personal data in the scan! :lol

Measuring 12+1 today. Active little pickle in there who was also sucking thumb!

We even got the video of the whole scan which is lovely seeing as husband can't come to the NHS one and it's nice being able to share with family far away <3

USS_12082020_9.jpg

So I have my 12 week scan tomorrow. Am very nervous as have previous miscarriages ( one not found until 12 weeks scan ). Have had a private scan and everything was fine but still worried. Also have to go on my own as can't take anyone with me. Does anyone know roughly how much the NHS scan pictures cost so I have enoigh change?

Our hospital has been doing pics free of charge, so people don't touch the machines.

I was told £3 but was then never charged *shrugs*. Same for the car park. No one told us that was free either.

Ours are usually a fiver but I don’t think people are paying at the moment.

I know it’s easy to be anxious, especially with what you have gone through previously. But there is no reason to think that will happen again, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t all be perfect and a good early scan is a very reassuring sign.

please let us know how you get on xx

Mine was £5 for one or £10 for 3, everyone’s scans are looking gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back