****** February 2018 Mummy's thread. Hello tri 2 *****

I'm starting annual leave 23rd December coz don't fancy working over Christmas. Maternity leave will start at 36 weeks, I just get smp though and not planning on going back! To be honest I'm ready to go off now! Baby will be here by 39 weeks though so wanted to have a bit of time with my daughter first and to get bits in the house sorted out x

29 weeks. I've been on sick leave. Maternity pay is a little more and we need the cash. Since I'm home any way....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Omg baby just kicked so hard my hand moved about a cm off my stomach. Apparently it shouldn't be resting there whilst drinking a coke. Cos I'm now wearing it.

Omg baby just kicked so hard my hand moved about a cm off my stomach. Apparently it shouldn't be resting there whilst drinking a coke. Cos I'm now wearing it.

Haha oh dear!

Baby has been kicking so much these past couple of weeks. Alien belly is imminent I think.

V day tomorrow, woop!

I’m going off at Xmas. I have 12 days of annual leave and then start mat leave. I’m going to beg them to get this baby out at 38 weeks though at my next consultant appointment. It’s only a week earlier than they have already said so hopefully shouldn’t be too bad. 38 weeks is 17/18 January.

I'm planning my maternity leave in January! I'm going to try and soldier it through Christmas, leave it as late as possible so I get longer off :lol: im in no hurry to go back to work..so when I eventually do go on maternity leave I'll be well into my 30 weeks...maybe around 36 weeks! I did let them know I wanted to leave in January but haven't specified a date yet!, at a guess I'll say the 21st which makes me 36 weeks! Gives me the part of the month to rest and get ready then!

I've all but used all my holidays! I only have a week left :lol:

Hi all, hope everyone is well, I've not been on for a while we have been giving my father in law end of life care and he unfortunately passed away in our arms this weekend we are heartbroken and he won't see our baby which we are gutted about. The stress has really been getting to me and so worried baby I'd bring affected as movement has really slowed down and I've been having awful palpitations. To make things worse I fell down the stairs on Sunday night (luckily I fell on my back) because I've not slept properly for a week and I just feel so down and depressed. Husband is in between jobs so worrying about money too... sorry about the moan I just do t know how to make things better. I've been off work for a week (did self cert) so I've requested s call from doctor tomorrow to see if they will give me a note to stay off longer as I have s very stressful job that I just don't think I could cope with right now.... I'm worrying what will happen if they don't give me one as I Know I can't manage work at the moment xxx

Sorry to hear that baby Ruth. Big love to you. My mum at the young age of 54 has cancer and I expect to be in the same boat as you soon and it’s about breaking me in half. It’s so stressful on families. You will have provided comfort for him in his last months I’m sure. Xxxx

Hi Torino thank you for your message, big love back to you xxxx I'm sorry to hear of your situation too, it's so sad and so very difficult at s time we should be happy.. I'm starting to wonder when il feel happy again I can't stop crying and know it's no good for baby but I'm really struggling, think my hormones are adding to the raw emotions too xxx

the midwife asks me every appointment how my mental health is doing. I think you can be fast tracked to emotional support if you need it Hun. Focus on the new life inside of you, it’s the only thing keeping me going at the minute! Life is so tough at times. I read something the other day that said life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times, if you’re going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. Xxxx

Thanks Torino that thought definitely makes me feel better xxxx❤️

Baby Ruth I dont think youll have an issue with getting a note xxxxxx

Ive also been feeling stressed for no real reason. Im usually very happy and optimistic but Ive been feeling pretty stressed over everything. No idea why! Feeling much better today but I think its mainly hormones x

Ive also been feeling stressed for no real reason. Im usually very happy and optimistic but Ive been feeling pretty stressed over everything. No idea why! Feeling much better today but I think its mainly hormones x

Hi Wednesday, I know what you mean, it's like it blows everything out of proportion and everything is setting me off! I'm hoping things will start to improve once funeral takes place we have a lot of sorting out for that in the meantime x

Doctor signed me off for 2 weeks so hopefully the break will help to re-set me xx

Enjoy the break babyruth. It sounds like you need it. Sending lots of love.

Afm... baby has upped their game on the kicking. Has anyone else had some really painful ones yet?

Wednesday... They're insane. I got hit right on a nerve last night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111