****** February 2018 Mummy's thread. Hello tri 2 *****

27 weeks on Saturday for me!

So exciting that a few of us are moving up to the final trimester!

All is going well here. Nursery furniture arrived and is assembled, and Moses basket arrives in a couple of weeks. I

I'm no way near tri 3 yet! :lol: still 24+3! :lol:

But once I got 27 weeks I'll be sure to pop over :)

It will come around quicker than you think!!!

We can all dip between the two threads any way :lol:

X

I'm coming over and I'm only 23 tomorrow. But you know what... I'm a rebel

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yay CarNat! officially 3rd tri!!

I have the mw today should be collecting some of the heparin injections that im due to start at 27weeks.. Have to say I have been dreading this since I was first told about them!

Glad everyone is doing well!!

I'm just over 23 weeks but I'll pop in every so often :) the months are passing by so quickly! My DD turns 5 this month, this pregnancy has flown by!

Anyone else got sore stretch marks? I had some from DDs pregnancy but they're back and very sore to touch. I've had to dig out the Palmer's cocoa butter :lol:

My son is 5 this month Selphie!!!

I haven't even checked out the stretch marks.... had none first time but got them second time (underneath bump so not visible unless I look :shock:)

Yep 27w today.... last trimester.... scary!!

X

Ladies, I thought 3rd tri begins at 28 weeks.

Keep reading differing thoughts, which is it really?

It's def 27w.

Each trimester is approx 13 weeks (13.33333 weeks).

So welcome to tri 3 :lol:

Hello all,

I haven't posted here for weeks.... almost 26 weeks now so I'll be heading over to tri 3 soon. Next week I have got to call my GP to book in for the 28 week blood tests and whooping cough vaccination plus I'll ask for my MatB1 certificate then to give to work and make it all official lol!
I have booked a 3D scan as a surprise for my OH at the end of November when I'll be 30 weeks. I have managed to keep it a secret for ages and I am getting really excited now. I wasn't going to have one with this baby as I wasn't overwhelmed with the one I had with DD but my OH was super keen and now I am actually really happy I get to see baby again before it arrives. 20 weeks is a long wait...

anyone else having/had a 3D scan this time round?

other than that I'm feeling well, getting achey especially up under my boobs as I find everything is being pushed upwards. Suddenly feeling baby move so much more too; much stronger movements and more frequently.

sending you all love xx

I have more scan appointments
I think for growth scans.

8th and 29th December. Eeps

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Happy V day to me! Really pleased I’ve finally got here, feel like I can just relax a little more now! Hope all you ladies are good! Xx

Ahhh the matb1 paperwork! Need to get that too and book my 25 week appointment with the midwife! I'm so looking forward to maternity leave! Works annoying me beyond belief thesedays :lol:

Still don't have my MatB1 form. Will get it on 14th. I'll be almost 29 weeks then :shock:

Thankfully I've been at my work for donkeys years so they are happy for me to give it when I get it!!

X

My foot has been well and truly off the pedal for about 8 weeks at work!

When are we all planning on going off for ML?

I'm going to make 37+1 my last day but ML starting at 39w

X

I'm starting maternity leave at 39 weeks. Cruising very close!

Last edited:
I have annual leave from 37+3 mat leave will start at 39 weeks.

I'm finding my day to day tasks increasingly difficult.. have my GTT and growth scan coming up and also due to start my injections on the 19th which I've been dreading!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! And that everyone's doing ok!xx

I'm planning to leave at 38 weeks, hoping to save my A/L to take after my maternity allowance has finished (not entitled to SMP as not been employed with my current employer long enough - could kick myself as was entitled to 5 months full pay with my old employer). I'm hoping to have a year off, so I should get all my holidays paid out in December, then Jan and Feb I'm going to do a few KIT days to help with the Audit, and go back part time mid Feb I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back