****** February 2018 Mummy's thread. Hello tri 2 *****

How are we all? I'm 25 weeks today so will joining you in Tri 3 in 2 weeks. Next week is my daughter's 5th birthday so she is excited and she's just as excited about the midwife appointment tomorrow :lol:

I'm doing good today. We are moved and slowly turning it into a home. Downstairs is almost done except the hallway which isn't exactly essential.

Midwife in half an hour.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I'm back. Heard heartbeat, all is fine except for protein in urine.

Back next week.

TS glad midwife appointment went well xx

Me too. Hearing baby's heartbeat was magical. I missed it somehow at the 12 week scan, although OH said he heard it. I must have been distracted lol.

Midwife just called. Thyroid TSH is at 0.08 which is very low (should be 0.2-3.0). Cue fighting with the GP to adjust my meds again. They need reducing. He will refuse until he gets his own test done, then delay for weeks on end instead of getting the results and adjusting.

And we wonder why I'm changing GP.

TS I'm glad the me appt went well, must be a relief to be moved now too. Your go sounds a nightmare,we want to change ours but the midwife is so lovely.

Had my mw appointment, DD used the Doppler and found baby's heartbeat straight away. Blood pressure was fine but had some glucose in my urine. So I have a gtt next week.. joy! She gave me a colostrum expressing information booklet with sterile syringes so will look at that and try to express some to freeze when I'm over 30 weeks. She really is a lovely midwife, so much better than the one I had with DD.

Hey ladies, glad to hear everyone is getting on well.
I'm 26 weeks today, one week until tri 3! Everyone at work has said i've ballooned over the last two weeks...i'm scared that i still have a way to go :shock: Feeling kicks much more regularly now which is comforting.

25 week midwife appointment went well (apart from I'm 26+5)..got to have that God awful GTT when I'm 28 weeks..needles so I'm losing my mind about that..any tips on how to survive it without feeling like I'm gonna up chuck? :/ I hope they just give me Lucozade to drink! I quite like that :lol: consultant appointment on December 1st!

Got my matb1 form!..now what am I gonna do with it? Really want to take maternity leave before Christmas as I really can't be bothered to work through Christmas! :/

Not having the best week here. We just learned that our 11 year old is self harming. It has knocked me for six. She says she is stressed with the move and baby and things but won't open up fully about how she's feeling.

Needless to say I am barely sleeping and stressed to the hilt.

Back with midwife on Tuesday even though my urine was essentially clear at the lab. She wants another check to be sure.

TS I'm so sorry to hear that, that must be extremely difficult. :(

It really is. Tbh I don't know how to deal with it. The school and docs are putting counselling in place but that will take a couple of weeks. She seems willing to get help but she's super down all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back