******* February 2015 Mummys to be ********

We have booked ours for the week before Xmas, our hospital won't let us book classes earlier than 30 weeks and it's all in one day (6hrs), also doing a breast feeding class the week after!

Flick I feel your pain, also got me a very annoying nobby stile :(

I am pretty organised... I had Christmas cards bought and written on in September :/ It's crazy but I do everything in advance. I've even started sorting and buying things for my son's birthday party in March!

I doubt I'll be doing classes this time around. Definitely recommend doing them with your first, they're really helpful!

Brumgirl, it sucks doesn't it :( I wondered why I was sore, now I know though I can't quite ignore that niggling and constant pain!

I'm joining the club flick and Brumgirl! It's not good!

I will ask about antenatal classes at 28 week mw appt, I love havin appointments to look forward too haha! Gives me a "next step" if that makes sense.

Little man is a crazy wriggler, like tummy moving crazy and he's getting higher up now.... I love it!!

X

I can recommend witch hazel gel it seems to ease the itch although I think only time will get rid of them completely.
I have got my glucose tolerance test on Wednesday not looking forward to it at all, won't be able to eat or drink until about 12pm :(
Has anyone watched that miracle babies programme from earlier in the week, I was blubbing after 5 mins, probably give it a miss this week!!

:( I was guna have a look for something in boots tomorrow. But if you recommend that then I might give that a go. Never had them before. Don't want them again either. Ouchii!

The drink isnt all that bad Brumgirl. Sickly sweet (of course) but its not that bad really. I need to start the finger pricks tomorrow. 4 times a day for 10 days :(

I've got my antenatal classes booked for the 9th of jan for 4 weeks in a row including a breast feeding session, excited!!

Jeez I've not even thought about hospital bag or what to put in it. I feel like I've got a lot of stuff for the baby but not sure if enough of the right stuff. How do you even know?!! I got an essentials checklist off mamas and papas website so will need to go through that xxx

Last week of tri 2! Cant believe it ��

Ive got antenatal classes booked in throughout December and january. Im finishing work quite early so only got 7 weeks left.

Still need to buy a few things and sort out my hospital bag but figured i will have loads of time on my hands after Christmas xx

That's me over in Tri 3 now :)

Will flick between the two until everyone is over so I don't miss anything :)

I've just worked out how many weeks till mat leave..... 13 and half, eeekkkk that's not really many at all is it! You all must be extremely excited as probably have a lot less than that left! I'd love to only have 7 left, I'm jealous Mrs J!!! :)
X

I've been off for 3 weeks on compassionate leave, when I go back on Monday I'll have 8 weeks, two of those will be leave over Xmas. So it's 35 working days, some of which will be taken up with midwife appointments

We're doing an NCT refresher one day course mainly to meet some people with babies similar age as we live in a different area now. It's Dec 6th I think so not too far away.
MrsT that's not long till mat leave, after Christmas it will fly by!! I am finishing 15th Jan, it is going way too quick! I think because I enjoy work and was ready to go back after dd I feel a bit weird about finishing again. But I'm sure by then I will be very glad for the break!

Hi everyone!

Really long time no see!

Hope everyone is good...I'm getting huge! Baby wriggles day and night now, love it!

I watched miracle babies once and was blubbing too. And now a friend has had an awful experience that I just don't want to see it.

I still haven't got anything for baby...literally nothing, maybe I should order a pram this week?!

xx

Not long at all for some of u! I'm hoping to finish for 2 weeks annual leave on the 31st Jan then my maternity starts the 13th Feb!!! So I have another 1 weeks at work!!!
Zoe your the same as my partner he is having 4 weeks off too as he is saving his holiday!! When does Helen finish work?

Baby girl has been wriggling around like mad today, I'm so tired I'm already in bed lol!! Xx

She don't work Hun she gone a lot problems with her back so she can't work and we do not want to risk it having baby is most amazing thing in world to us xx

Ooohh id be looking forward to maternity leave! Think it's against the law to lock a child under the stairs though :p SAHM, my work will never end hehe x

Yay I've agreed my last working day with my boss yesterday, 5th of Feb. So excited, 12 weeks on Thursday!!!

Baby is kicking loads, love just lying on the couch with my husband touching my tummy, he's so delighted when he feels the kicks.

Got the drs today, have been trying really hard with my eating so hopefully she's pleased xxx

Aahhhh the pram is in!!! I am ridiculously excited to collect on Saturday! Every time I go to mums now I'll be nipping upstairs to take a peek!!

Pointless post, put i had to vent the excitement somewhere haha!!!

X

Ahhh how exciting, always gotta have a sneaky peak when your round :p !! I think I need to get ours ordered.....!!!!

lastminute.com!!

xxx

Your probably about right looking now tho, I'm just one of these people where if I get an idea In my head it needs to be done now not in a month or so lol!!!

The shop did say it wouldn't come in until mid-late December but never the less..... It's coming to my mums ASAP!!! I can imagine as soon as he gets here I'll be like, pllllllease being the pram right now haha!

Getting some fab stomach shaking kicks today, tried to video them but he gets camera shy and stops lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back