******* February 2015 Mummys to be ********

All this maternity talk is very exciting, I finish at the end of January and can't wait!

We're not having a 4D scan, we personally feel that we wouldn't want to see that much before baby is born.

I have my diabetes test on 01 December and am dreading it, must remember to put some books on my iPad!

I had my 25 week midwife appointment yesterday, heartbeat is nice and strong and baby is measuring 25cm which is spot on :)

We have a week off work on 24 November and can't wait, one of the things we're doing it going to John Lewis for a Nursery appointment which I'm really looking forward to. They sit you down and go through budgets and lifestyles and then you get to go scan the things that you want to create an on-line list, which you can use yourself and give to people wanting to buy presents. We never did a wedding list so I'm super excited about being let loose with the scanner!

Last edited:
Moving over to Tri 3 on monday, yippeee! All the new stories in Tri 2 threads seem way behind us now, ahhh these poor novices lol!!

Its strange isnt it :) I see the bump pics like 17 weeks that seems ages since I was that :eek:

I'm in love!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416076126.029578.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416076164.585884.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416076198.543144.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416076218.943830.jpg
686d2e303f5df42a647d892d1cc90716.jpg

Sooo excited hehe. I'll be checking on it everytime im at mums now!

Hope all is well.

Did your 4d scan go good pip?
Xxx

Aw looks fab MrsT. Mine has been sitting in my living room for weeks now all wrapped in bubble wrap, love it and can't wait to push our wee baby round in it. Xxx

Thank you!

Ohhhhh that's a real tease lol!! Id be getting excited everytime I walked past it he he

I lay in bet last night rubbing my bump and just feeling so lucky to finally be at this stage. After what's happened it's just amazing!! I bet your the same hey Cosmo

X

We got ours too girls went for graco at mother in laws looks dead lush

Thank you!

Ohhhhh that's a real tease lol!! Id be getting excited everytime I walked past it he he

I lay in bet last night rubbing my bump and just feeling so lucky to finally be at this stage. After what's happened it's just amazing!! I bet your the same hey Cosmo

X

Yeah MrsT I know what you mean, I feel so blessed and lucky. Husband and I are just both so excited and happy. Xxx

Last day of Tri 2 for me today! Will keep popping in though till everyone has moved to new thread!

Have been suffering with backache so decided to go swimming today, haven't been since early pregnancy. So lovely to feel so weightless and really felt revitalised, just need to keep it up now!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xx.

MrsT I love the pram, its so nice! We set up our icandy Apple2pear double yesterday and I'm in love too!
Brumgirl that's interesting about swimming as my back has been killing me too. Bit worried I resemble a whale though!!
Who's watching I'm a celebrity tonight?

Thank you :) Ahh if you get a mine can you post a pic? Im intrigued to see an iCandy double....

I watched it! Quite enjoyed it, apart from Gemma's melodramatics! Lol and what a wuss that Jimmy was next to Mel hehe!

Xz

Brum girl I went swimming last week and got really sore pains in my tummy, like agony i couldn't stand up straight after. Annoying as I love swimming but don't think I'm going to go again now xxx

Ooh that sounds painful Cosmo, no wonder it has put you off going again. I did have a bit of belly muscle twinges but nothing too bad and think its just due to those muscles not being worked enough. Im hoping a bit of swimming will help ease this back pain, im having to sit with a hot water bottle all day at work just to ease the pain a bit. I suppose it doesnt help ive put on 2 stone and it all seems to have gone on to my belly, im surprised i havent toppled over yet!

I love I'm a Celebrity, best show on telly! Ive never watched TOWIE but already love Gemma, what a diva!

MrsT, It went amazing! I was sooooooo nervous though!! I've attached some pics .. :):) Pip was being a bugger though, hiding his/her face with their foot, afew starjumps later we got some brill pics :) and a DVD of the whole thing!
I LOVE YOUR PRAM!! I'ts beautiful, I bet your so excited now!

I am slightly jealous that I don't have a pram to stare at yet, think I better get our arses into gear!

xx

Forgot to attached the pictures, ha ha silly me!

xx

Attachments

• 4d 1.JPG
    4d 1.JPG
    402 KB · Views: 14
  • 4d 3.JPG
    4d 3.JPG
    408.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 4d 4.JPG
    4d 4.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 10
Pip amazing pics, they are so clear! Have you got any feeling of the sex after seeing his/her face?!

MrsT here's a few pics of the pram, I love it set up as a single and double!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416235011002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416235011002.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416235035860.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416235035860.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416235058486.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416235058486.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 12
Ooh gorgeous pram and amazing photos. So clear.

I still haven't felt bubba yet and am 26 weeks now, saw gp last week for 24 weeks midwife appt and she didn't seem concerned and said if I hadn't felt anything in a week to call the hospital so I've called them today and they've got me an appointment tomorrow with mw and said ill probably have to be monitored every week. Eek. Also have an appointment with the consultant now in two weeks, was earliest they could fit me in.
I assume all you girls with anterior placentas have now felt something? It's so annoying :(

Congrats on moving to tri 3, it's going far too quickly for my liking. I'll be moving next week.
Xx

Aww Pip! I love the pics!! I'm intrigued on if you have any incline going by the pic? I'm gonna say boy but I don't know why lol

It's really really exciting with the pram! Defo get out there and start testing :)

Eee it's lovely!! Looks good as a double too :) how exciting

I have a high anterior placenta and have felt im now almost 26 weeks. Try not to worry as I think it also depends on the size and exact location of placenta... Also how active the baby is. I have a friend due the day after me and hers is super quiet!

Good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back