******* February 2015 Mummys to be ********

Thanks girls, it was a big relief. My nerves are shot to bits, it's times like this I could do with a big glass of wine but guess I'll have to settle for an apple juice!

26 weeks today :) my pregnancy app this morning says this is 3rd Trimester now?!!! Xxx

Oohhhh ladies! I am totally and utterly shattered today!! Thank goodness it's Friday!!

I know what you mean Cosmo, my app says 2nd trimester but the email updates I've been getting have said Tri 3.... Not long till we can move over now!

I remember being desperate to move over when I was in Tri 1 but not so bad this time...... Maybe because it's the final stretch eeeeeeekkkkkk!

Xx

I get so confused with all these apps, the main one I use says 27 weeks 2nd trimester, others say that I'm 28 weeks and 3rd trimester, I've entered the same due date in all of them so not sure how they work!

I have a week off work which I need, I've been so tired lately. Not sure if my sickness is returning or if I have a stomach bug, I phoned in work ill Friday with what I thought was a bug but I feel crap again today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back