******* February 2015 Mummys to be ********

Our baby is super active foxy every baby different But if it's really worrying you Hun I would speak to your mw about it tell her u are really worried xx

I can't stop looking at the pictures! It may sound daft, but as soon as the lady turned the screen to 4D everyone went 'ohhhh baby looks like James' And baby really did. So i've said boy all along and I'm sticking with it..! I put the picture on facebook and the majority of people say boy!

We are getting the silvercross surf 2 sand, and the simplicity car seat to go with it :)

Just express how concerned you are to your midwife foxy - everyones bodies are different so try not to worrry yourself to much (easy for us to say i know)

xxx

Aww I bet it's amazing to say that baby looks like one of you! I seriously can't wait for that! Just a week on saturday to wait!

I'm shattered today! Hubby bought cereal up at 6:45, I ate it then back to sleep again till 8 lol. Thank goodness I have an appointment before work which means I don't need to leave until 9 :)

Xx

Hey, they listened with a Doppler and heartbeat was good, I've got to go back tomorrow for a scan with the consultant to rule out any neurological issues. Midwife was very nice, said they book me in for a scan to rule it out, I burst into tears and she didn't know what to do! Was a bit of a shock as I wasn't expecting them to say it was possibly anything other than the placenta. Going tomorrow at 4.

How have you got on today Foxy? Hope everything's ok?

I'm over a week today Zoe.... Can't come soon enough!! I am stalking tho ;)

Xx

Foxy hope all is ok and baby is kicking away at your placenta xxx

Good to here ur watching over us mrst

Baby been really kicking Helen it's amazing when belly really moves x

All fine! So pleased, baby was kicking away but I just can't feel it. Going back in two weeks but more for reassurance. Yeay. X

That's great foxy, glad all ok. Think of all the worry these babies give us now, I'm going to be 10 times worse when he or she arrives!!

My sleeping is all over the place again. Just can't get comfy, too hot, too thirsty. Gggrrr!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back