Faint Line At 10DPO.....

thanx shauna :) im going to test tom at 10dpo on FR with FMU so wil let u all know how it goes
im worried as i had low hormone with alfie x x didnt show up til 9 weeks :(

Well im 12DPO and i did another test again with FMU... and still a faint line there and it was in the time limit!! i am due on wednesday, not having any sign of af coming! BUT... Im still convinced they are evap.. i suppose im just going to have to wait longer!! Arggghhh.... so frustrationg, but i suppose there is nothing i can do!.

I did go to the chemist to pick a CBD up but phamacist told me not to, she said there is no point wasting my money, she said if there is a line and in the time limit then there is a gd chance im PG and i should just wait till wed till af due! nothing i can do between now and then anyway!

so i didnt get one!.. il just keep using my cheepies and hope af dont turn up!

I think this is gonna be a good month for you girls!!! If it in the time limit its a positive :) xxx

Last edited:
I just wish you were here to look at it!.... tried taking a pic but you cant see anything on camera as it goes blurry the closer i get to it!

Fx i hope your right :) xxx

Right got a pic, how do i put it on here???????

2h2nsyg.jpg

i see the line WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP
i think mine was evp but it was in time limit :( very very faint though

Does not look promising looking at it on here... i cant even see the line!

How can you all see that....lol.

i cant even see it on here! wish you could see my hpt soo much better..

do you think its a evap???

OMG I see that line really clearly !!!!! Dont listen to silly chemist - get yourself a CBD (on offer in tesco now) or a first response and just go for it - I'm SURE this is a positive honey!!!

i casn see it
maybe its coz i wanna see it lmao
good luck hun i dont know anything bout evaps :(

Hey
Looks like a line to me hun,even if itis faint :)
I bet if you had have bought a cb it wud have shown for def!
Its sooooo frustrating isnt it just waiting and bcoz af and preg symptoms are almost the same.
I too am due af weds,fx for us all!!
xx

yer im itching to go chemist its only round the corner... but think i will pick it up when i go to get brooke (daughter) from school and do it in morning with FMU... what do you think?
im sooo scared its a evap! :(

think i might... :) really want to do it now but will wait and use FMU...

I admire your will power - yes, I agree wait till FMU tomorrow but please buy the test this afternoon. Why not go get a pack of 2 on offer from tesco? That way, if you are testing too early, you then have one for later on in the week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back