Excited and Nervous!

KEW

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm not new to the forum but I am new to this section. Just need somewhere to rant lol!
Bit of background - I'm 34 nearly 35 and I have a 9 month old son who it took us 4 years to conceive. 2 years on our own and 2 years of tests and fertility treatment. Long story short -I have very few eggs and something unexplained going on with my cycles which means I hardly ever ovulate and suffer really heavy af. We were told IVF was a waste of time as I have so few eggs that they were unlikely to get enough to make it worth while. Thankfully they gave me super ovulation IUI and to everyone's amazement it worked first time :)

Anyway fast forward to now and my OH and I had a very long difficult conversation last night and decided we would give a second baby a try! I am so excited but terrified at the same time. What if it doesn't work this time? No NHS funding this time so we are likely to only get maybe 3 or 4 shots before we run out of money. I feel my age is not going to help and I need to loose 2 stone urgently!!!

Overall I think I'm more excited than anything else but I was brought down to earth again today as I can't get a doc appointment till after xmas. Oh well sorry for the pointless ramble, just don't have anybody else to discuss this with. Good luck everybody, its a sh*t journey but so worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back