HSG, Hysteropingogram - any one had this done?

I have had all my blood work done and everything's fine, had internal exams to look at my ovaries all fine, OH semen analysis all fine - just before HSG was told to start thinking about IVF and that my infertility is unexplained - how common is unexplained infertility?! Ive just turned 36, OH is 38 next month - no children and never been pregnant. Periods very regular every 26-28 days like clockwork. Been TTC for nearly 2 and a half years since coming off the pill. Spent mst m adult life being careful, taking the pill and using condoms only to find out there's a problem when ready to try. Since trying 4 people at work have gotten pregnant - one came in the office today with her baby. My younger sister is pregnant with her second. A good friend is pregnant with her first, my cousin is pregnant with her first and my next door neighbour is pregnant with her 4th. Feels like everyone is pregnant, getting pregnant but me... Its sooooo depressing. And wh do people keep saying how easy it is - feel like screaming STFU sometimes!!

Sorry it was not so pleasant hon. Mine was quite painful as well, but tubes were clear. I am sure it will be fine.
Good luck. Gizzy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back