EWCM and ovulation.

Emma.b

Reaction score
Do you have to have EWCM when ovulating?

The reason i ask is because this cycle have had NO EWCM at all!!! In fact things have been pretty dry down there :shock:

I've read lots of people get this when ov'ing, but is it necessary? Can you ov and not have any?

Baby dust to all x x x

You can still Ov and not have EWCM but it is needed to help the sperm swim up into and through the cervix - sometimes it is a lack of good fertile mucous that prevents you conceiving even if you are ovulating and having sex at the right time.

A good rememdy to aid the development of EWCM is Evening Primrose oil capsules - take one a day form CD1 up until you OV and then stop = do not take them in the 2ww

Thank you. I have been using conceive plus this cycle, so i'm hoping that help. I'll definately buy some evening primrose capsules tho for next cycle if i dont get my bfp. Thanks for the advise x x

I never get EWCM and have conceived, I do get lotion type cm around the time I'm supposed to ovulate but never a lot until I read somewhere to try drinking a glass of grapefruit juice everyday and this increased my cm.

Xx

My EWCM was all random due to the implanon after I got it out, I just used C+ and my calculations show we concieved the first night we had used it :)

You do need some sort of EWCM or something that mimics for a really good shot at concieving as the EWCM and C+ provide a good home for spermies and keep them safe until they get to where they need to go..

good luck xxxx

Last edited:
I don't really have much EWCM so this month we are going to try conceive plus. I've read it helps the sperm swim to where they need to be ;-)

Preseed is supposed to be good too. I'm considering trying this as Clomid seems to have dried me out! x

Yeah Ive heard Preseed is good, thats like the alternative American one. I think that one is a bit more expensive and has to be bought online. Thats the only reason I didnt buy it, couldnt be bothered waiting I wanted lube NOW! lol xxxx

I have never once noticed any ewcm and believe me Ive had a good rummage :oops: lol

I dont know if Im actually looking for the right thing and I googled some images... was like EWWWWWWWW looked pretty gross and can confirm Ive never had any that Ive noticed!.

However I am never ever dry down below when having sex so hoping all is well, we'll soon see if I get pregnant :)

During your fertile time your body should produce maybe a little too much CM than you are used to, and it should look like raw egg white and be stretchy! But like I said mines was random, I went with the c+ xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back