Ewcm

Tracey M

Reaction score
I'm CD20 and have been POAS on these bloody OPKs for 2 months now and nothing, nada.....thought I really was not OVing at all. Hey its only cycle 1 but you know what we are all like. Anyway just been to loo and I've got EWCM !!! And my OPKs are at work!!! eek - better run down to the office on way to school pick up and get them - cant miss this boat if it is what I think it is.....and I BDd last night so supercool!!!! Can anyone tell me if EWCM comes before OV, during OV or after??:wall2:

Hi Tracey,

Its a couple of days before and tends to go thicker and lumpier after OV, keep up the good work and you'll be fine!

xx

I even have cramps and sore boobs that was trying to ignore thinking it was just due to exercise I've been doing (press ups and plank - ouch).....I'll post later after I have POAS - at least then I will know where I am on my cycle and then can change my ticker....fingers crossed! Erm - why am I so excited?? It not like I'm pregnant lol - suppose its just cos I'm finally seeing something that you girls talk about!

i thought before......but i have been gettingit all over the place this month!
good luck hun

I know what you mean about getting excited. I was so excited when I got a positive OPK this month. I was so scared they would show I didn't Ov so it was huge when I got that little pink line.

Now I just have to hurry up and get a different type of pink line.

I've done the OPK and guess what???? Nothing...nada.....grrrrr......i'll try again tomorrow hmmmmm typical!!

I am exactly the same! Grrrr! CD19, testing since CD14 and bugger all!
Maybe they are a dodge batch - have you got eBay cheapies? x

tracey i get it about 3 days before OV so don't worry, it should happen soon!! exciting!! XXX

Thanks girls! I'll keep testing..... it is ebay cheapies...

I am exactly the same! Grrrr! CD19, testing since CD14 and bugger all!
Maybe they are a dodge batch - have you got eBay cheapies? x

i got positive opks cd10 - cd12.........started testing cd9...... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back