EWCM after ovulation......?

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hi all.

I was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following:

Since coming off the pill, my periods are regular - every 28-30 days. So I assume I ovulated between 27th and 30th September.

However, today, I had a lot of EWCM when I wiped. It was clear, sticky and stretchy (sorry TMI). Has anyone else experienced this and do you know what it means?

I bd'd on 23rd, 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th and 1st Oct.

Thanks
xx

Well it is supposed to be an indication of pregnancy, but i had a lot of discharge last cycle and it meant nothing.

I suppose mine wasn't exactly like ewcm, a bit wetter, but i'm not sure if it makes a difference or not.

Fingers crossed for you, but try to keep relaxed about it :)

Hi all.

I was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following:

Since coming off the pill, my periods are regular - every 28-30 days. So I assume I ovulated between 27th and 30th September.

However, today, I had a lot of EWCM when I wiped. It was clear, sticky and stretchy (sorry TMI). Has anyone else experienced this and do you know what it means?

I bd'd on 23rd, 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th and 1st Oct.

Thanks
xx

I just had this this morning!! :eh:

If everyone gets pregnant except for me again this cycle i'm joining Pikachu under the bus! :shock:

Last edited:
I've looked at a few websites about this. Some of them say it's a sign of pregnancy and other say it means your not pregnant and just that af is on the way. Anyone else get this conflicting message? x

I think a lot of early pregnancy symptoms can also be mistaken for AF signs and vice versa. I'd wait a few more days and see if AF arrives, if not then I'd test. :)

Hope you get your BFP. :D

Well, I've been getting a lot of AF type pains today so I'm sure she is on her way. Oh well, maybe next month x

Still no sign of AF yet other than a few AF type cramps and even they have died off today. It'll probably show up sometime in the next 24 hours. Don't want to get my hopes up. x

Last edited:
Test now hun,i have had loads of cm too and i am due on monday x

I know it sounds daft but I don't want to test in a way cos I just keep expecting my AF to arrive and it probably will :( I want to wait but I also want to know either way if you know what I mean. I've had no other symptoms at all apart from maybe a bit of nausea but I have had a cold last week and it could be related to that. I just don't know what to do. x

Yeah, well, I cam off the pill in July 13th, had my withdrawal bleed that started on the 16th for 5 days then I got my first proper period on August 16th, then my next period on September 13th - exactly 28 days later. I was regular - every 28 days before I was on the pill. If I'm regular againI would have been due on Yesterday. I had some ewcm last Thursday - only once though, I had AF type cramps that started on Sunday so I thought I was going to come on but the AF cramps have gone now and no sign of AF.

So what do you think? I'm probably just getting my hopes up and will see my AF tomorrow. x

I would do a test!

With my daughter af didn't show on day 28 so i just knew and did a test and i had no symptoms x

Yeah, I had no symptoms with my son either. I took a test when i was 2 days late then and got a positive. I'm going to see if I come on over night or tomorow and if not, I'll get a test. Thanks for your advice Louise. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back