EWCM after ovulation......?

Ahhh gutted for you! Maybe it's still too early? Maybe give AF another couple of days?
I am on C51, no AF and now my cycle is all messed up too (AF due yesterday). Had a BFN last night so really confused!
x

It's so frustrating isn't it? I don't think I've tested to o. I just think being on the pill and then coming off it has really messed my cycles up now. I wish I'd never gone on it or I wish I'd have come off it sooner so my periods would be settled down by now. Going to wait til Monday now and if no AF, might make appointment at docs.

Last edited:
It's a nightmare - I have only been TTC for a matter of weeks but feel like I can't really give it 100% with not knowing when AF is coming, what my average cycle actually is or when I am actually OV! I have been off the pill for a year; for the first 6 months my periods were pretty regular but since March they have been a bit backward - I think I worry too much about EVERYTHING and my body doesn't know what to do :-(
x

I'm trying to be relaxed about it as much as I can and it really wouldn't have bothered me if my AF had arrived this month. It's just annoying that it's not arrived and I've got a BFN. I've only been trying for 3 months but it consumes you doesn't it? I might just stop trying and just see if it happens. Usually works then. x

Ditto - I would almost welcome my AF just so I knew where I was and I could test for OV but even that is too much to ask for lol!
x

Hey Louise,

I used an ebay cheapie one and they only came in a packet of 5 but not sure of the name of them. They were 5 for about £4 and apparantly are early detection ones. They say 20 miu on them. x

Hey Louise,

I used an ebay cheapie one and they only came in a packet of 5 but not sure of the name of them. They were 5 for about £4 and apparantly are early detection ones. They say 20 miu on them. x

any more news hunni!

my af still isnt here :/ but am still getting negative hpt got the docs on wednesday! x

Hi all,

Still no AF :(

Bought a first response today. Going to take it with FMU tomorrow. If it's negative and no AF over the weekend, going to make an appoitment at docs on Monday. x

Don't lose hope, you're not out until she gets you! Do the FR tomorrow with FMU - everything crossed x

am 3 days over with no af hunni still BFN!

fingers crossed for you :) xx

Last edited:
Hi all,

Took a FR with FMU today and still BFN :( I'm 5 days late now. What's going on? I'm so upset :( x

28th September as far as i'm aware. I didn't do ov test though. I had all the signs of ov then though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back