Bleeding During Ovulation

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my first thread on here for a long time so i would really appreciate some help.

I started getting ewcm on Sunday and BD on Monday. I still had ewcm yesterday and was looking forward to some more BD, but when i wiped after the loo the ewcm had blood in it. I thought nothing of it but i then went to wipe again a few hours later and there was a lot of old blood, like brown (soz tmi).

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know what it could be? I think it could have been ovulation spotting but I'm not sure....

Last edited:
I think it is another fertitlity sign that can help us identify where we are in our cycle, if im wrong then hopefully someone will correct me. Its usually
the result of sudden drop of estrogen. nothing to worry about hun x x

Thanks chick!

I had it maybe five months ago but not had it since. Been reading that it is a sign of high fertility so hopefully we can crack on with some BD tonight and fianlly get a BFP!

Do you or any of the other girls know if there should there be clots with this type of bleed? x

Iv never heared of clotting during this time tbh hun. if no one else can help you, i would get hold of the docs or nhs direct x x

Thanks, I'm not overly worried, more curious of you know what i mean.

Well I think I am ovulating today so il get a couple of cheeky BDs in and hope for the best

I've had that a couple of times, really scared me the first time because I was not used to ever seeing any blood except for at period time. I checked with my GP and she said it's completely normal around OV :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back