EWCM after ovulation......?

28th September as far as i'm aware. I didn't do ov test though. I had all the signs of ov then though. x

still in the same situation
my ovulation was 28th i bd'd on 25th 26th 27th :/

my af is now 4 days over due!

i feel for ya hunni! i really did only difference with me is i havent been on the pill for over a year :( x

hope something happens soon for you hunni! xx

Thanks for all the kind words ladies. It's nice to be able to share it with people who understand how I feel. My husband knows what I'm going through but I don't think he understands how it makes me feel. I hope we all get a BFP soon but before that, I just hope we get our AF :(

My cycles are regular Jenny. x

Well u never know sweets, I've heard of ladies getting bfn at this point but going on to get bfp, hopefully it's not 1 of those awful months were she thinks she'll play a nasty nasty trick!! :talkhand::witch:

Fingers crossed Hun xx

Thanks Sparkle. I just want something to happen. AF would be welcome BFP even more so. Got to kep smiling though and just hop it's a blip and my body will be back to normal by next month. x

Any news on af or bfp? Thinking of you, lots of baby dust x

Just thought I'd update the thread. Still no AF. one week late now. Got an appointment at the docs tomorrow. x

Well, looks like my AF has arrived 8 days late!!! Had brownish discharge this morining so cancelled my doctors appointment. Only had a small amount but looks like this is it. I'm glad though. At least now I know that I did ovulate. It mush just be my body settling down after coming off the pill. Here's to a fresh start and hopefully a regular cycle.

Thanks for all the support ladies. Will keep you updated. xxxx

Hoping November is your month! I am 6 days late :-( no sign of AF or PG. Giving it another week then will be off to GP's too.
Baby dust xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back