ever get the feeling your body hates you?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Im 12 days past ovulation and did a pregnancy test this morning, said i wasnt gonna test til tomorrow but couldnt wait any longer, really wish i had tho, as it was a bfn :sad: I really thought we had a good chance as we Bd 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 22nd and got positive opks on 17th and 18th. You'd have thought 1 of the little spermies would have got there!!

In the first few days after ov i had some good signs tiredness, sore boobs and achey down there. But now nothing, not even af pains. But she's coming as ive got my month spot! Have just started charting my temps too, done 3 days so far and its falling, its gone from 36.60 on sunday to 36.11 today.

And to top it all off, i have a cold. Woke up this morning with sore throat, headache, blocked nose and tight chest!! :mad:

Sorry for the rant, just having a 'i feel sorry for myself' day!

i know wot u mean hun, last cyclei was so annoyed af got me as we had done everything possible to get bfp....did smep, did opks...made sue we bd'd right times etc...and had loads of symptoms, then bam day before testing the witch came

sometimesit doesnt matter how much you do it just doesnt happen does it.
Though isnt it only like a 20/25% chance of conceiving each month? so odds are kinda stacked against us already art they

good luck tho hun xxx

Im sorry for you hun, i hate testing so much i hate seeing that bfn that ive given up testing altogher just wait for the bloody witch to fly in.

As bellarina has said its only a 20%chance of getting pg every month so dont feel too down you know that you did everything you cud and hopefully your bfp isnt too far away.

Michelle. x

Emma - what you write was me on Monday!!

We BD'ed 7 days in a row around the time I got a + OPK so really thought we'd done it this month !!

I wasn't meant to test until 31st but I tested 28/29/30 [and today] - all BFN.

I started spotting on Sunday and 72 hours later still no AF. I need to book some tests on certain cycle days so I am now desparate for my period to arrive.

I hate my frigging body!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm feeling like that too, may af turned up a day earlier!! Im trying to look on the positive side, as my fella keeps saying now it means we can go ahead with the visit to the gynea on 20th. I'd have rather been visiting the docs with good news.

Our bodies never do as you want them to, do they?? You dont want the witch to come, so she comes earlier. You want her to show her ugly mug and she stays away!!

Ever feel like your fighting a losing battle?! :wall2:

every day hun, ttc for 2+ years and 1 mc and no bubs yet.............what more does my body need to make the baby!

I definitely get the feeling my body hates me sometimes! It's not easy! curl up on the sofa tonight with a massive bar of chocolate, thats what i do!!!! hugs xxxxx

been trying to conceive for 2 years too and still no baby :sad:

I've already been blessed with a little boy he's 8 now, and i know how lucky i am to have him, he keeps me sane. But i still have a huge yerning for another baba.

Thing that pi55es me off the most is i was young when i had my son (17) i smoked, binged drinked, obviously stopped when i found out i was pregnant but didnt find out til i was 7 weeks! Ate crap and didnt exercise.

Yet now, i dont smoke, havent touched a drink in months, was even tee total over xmas and new year, eat healthy and exercise daily....and yet now my body punishes me....go figure!

I think today is definately duvet day with chocolate, cant do it tonight im working.

Argh crap crap day.

been trying to conceive for 2 years too and still no baby :sad:

I've already been blessed with a little boy he's 8 now, and i know how lucky i am to have him, he keeps me sane. But i still have a huge yerning for another baba.

Thing that pi55es me off the most is i was young when i had my son (17) i smoked, binged drinked, obviously stopped when i found out i was pregnant but didnt find out til i was 7 weeks! Ate crap and didnt exercise.

Yet now, i dont smoke, havent touched a drink in months, was even tee total over xmas and new year, eat healthy and exercise daily....and yet now my body punishes me....go figure!

I think today is definately duvet day with chocolate, cant do it tonight im working.

Argh crap crap day.

We are on the same boat, my daughtwr is 6 in 2 weeks, she wants a baby sibljng go look after, and j want a little bean so badly...been trying for 4 years now.
its not so much ghat my body hates me but have started hating my body back!!!

So sorry about how you feel. It was me last month, although i did not test. I refuse to test now, its too freaking hard to see a bfn.

Take care.
mel x

I understand what you mean girlies.

I've been super ill for the last two weeks, I've been feeling really hopeful but from yesterday Ive felt like my symptoms are disappearing :( AF is due tomorrow and I have a horrible feeling she'll show and all my sickness has been in vain.

I know so many people that have got preggo on accident and been smoking and drinking galore, I've too stopped and nothing.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!

Emma, for charting you need to start on cd1 and try not to focus on the temp rises from day to day, it is the overall pattern over a whole cycle that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back