AM I PREGNANT??

Mrslel

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new so hello to everyone!

I had an ectopic pregnancy in June 08. Fortunately, it happened in my ovary & I was lucky to be left in tact after surgery.

We have been trying since but just a little confused.

I normally come on on the 17th/18th of every month. When I was pregnant last time we found out at the end of May. I had a bleed on 6th May for 3 days (normally 4/5 days) so just thought my body was a little messed up but it turns out that this was embedding bleeding.

I had a normal period in August (18th for 4 days) but I started bleeding on 11th September which is obviously early. I'm trying not to get excited as I was hoping this was embedding bleeding again. This time is it much lighter than a normal period & I have had period cramps as normal.

As I'm so impatient I have just done a pregnancy test which says I am pregnant & that conception was 1-2 weeks ago.

Just wondered what everyones opinion is?

I am worried that as I am bleeding then I am having a miscarriage & a pregnancy test would still say that I am pregnant.

I have been really tired, got one sore boob, felt really sick the other day for a split second & was dizzy all afternoon on Thursday.

I just don't know what to think & am so confused!

Any ideas?

Sorry for rambling on!

I am guessing you took a clearblue digi test? they are quite reliable.

But as your bleeding I would defo go to the docs and get checked out and have a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

Good luck I really hope it's an implantation bleed :hug:

I would say your pregnant and the cramps are just cramps of baby implanting, make an appointment with your GP, tell him about your EP (which he/she should already know about anyway) and try get some bloods done, this will tell you your hcg levels and if they are normal for this stage etc...

Good luck and keep us posted, hope it's good news! :cheer:

Good luck sweetheart I really hope this is it for you!!! :hug:

Good luck Hun, the test shows you are definitely pregnant but fingers crossed it's in the right place this time :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with the others it sounds really good hon but you should visit your docs :pray:

It sounds good but like the rest of the ladies say I would go to your doctors, Good Luck :pray: :hug:

Hi,

Been to the hospital today & they are 99% sure that I have had/am having a miscarriage :(

There isn't anything they can do which is fair enough.

It just wasn't meant to be (again).

Third time lucky I hope.

Feeling very emotional but in a way glad this has happened rather than ectopic so no operation needed.

Thank you for all your replies.

Good news will hopefully come when it's ready

x x

Im really really sorry..at least your being positive which is always a good thing :)

I hope you get your BFP and a sticky bean soon...you really deserve it, it will happen for you :hug:

aww hun sorry i missed this post i am so sorry to hear this :hug:

Sorry to hear about this.

Like you said - could be third time lucky next time - stay positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111