evap lines

Chazabell

Reaction score
What colour do evap lines go? My test from this morning is pink x

hi chazabell i have not experienced this myself but i believe that evap lines are usually grey with no colour as such so i would say if yours is pink got to be a good sign surely???? was it a pg test or ov test?? which ever it is good luck hun try another test or maybe a different brand..let us know how you get on anyway..x

Its a pg test, I'm excited now. Gonna but a first response to check xx

Evap lines don't usually have colour and come up after the time specified...I had some evap lines,there's a post somewhere wiv pics lol xx

oh wow!!! fingers x for you girl hope you get your def BFP although ime pretty confident being as it was pink on this test that you have already got it...keep us posted wont you best of luck hun...xxx

I took test @ 7am and nothing showed so left it out all day assuming it was negative, got home and looked at it and there was a pink line.....surely it wouldn't be PINK if there was no hormone ??? X

hi hun i would say test again with fmu i really hope you get your bfp let us know how you get on and good luuuuuuuck!!!! xx

It was a clearview one my mum got me from the hospital where she works. Just done a First Response and it was a BFN but im now a day late so its not over yet!! xx

I did a superdrug 1 wen I was 10 dpo and looked like bfn,wen I went back to it the evenin there was a v faint pink line,did another test and got the same result but straight away,pink and visible to me but not on pics. Then did boots tests 11 dpo and got faint pos again. Got bfp on clearblue 12 dpo. Fx 4 u xx

Im gonna hold out a couple of days now. I dont feel like my AF is due, but ive eithet been always on time or early so fingers crossed, thanks for your help girls xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you!! I've heard they are grey or colourless, like 'ghost lines' i suppose, good luck hun!

If ours both turn out to be BFPs, we'll be due date buddies eeeek!
xxx

Can you get evap lines on ANY types of test? [obv not digi's xD ]

Evaps are usually grey and results should only be read within the time limit, so any lines left all day I wouldn't take them as a bfp hun xx

It was greyish for about a minute, then went pink, threw it out after 10-15 minutes :]
Arghhh can't wait to test again!!!!

They are usually a light grey colour you get them alot with cheap ebay tests. Ive heard some can have a little bit of colour in them if you leave them too long. Never read after the time limit it just causes alot of stress as i know. good luck xxx

Ive heard it shouldnt be a colour in the line if its not real.. I will think its a good sign, Ive heard sometimes the line can turn up later as ur hcg level is still very low :) Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back