Night feeds

Ethan was having an early bedtime too until the last week or so. On a side note Bella how do u fit in 3 meals, naps and feeds as well as get her down to bed at that time? We were struggling with Ethan coz he was always wanting a thrid nap before bed at 6-6.30 and I couldnt fit it all in! But he has been having a late nap now about 4.30-5ish (only a short one 30-45mins) and then going down 7.30ish. xxx

It was a real struggle getting 3 meals in at first with such an early bedtime. But we've managed to get a routine going now and I dropped one of her milk feeds when I introduced the 3rd meal. At the min her routine is:

7am ~ Solid breakfast & bottle
9:30ish ~ Nap
11am ~ bottle
1pm ~ Solid Lunch
1:30ish ~ Nap
3pm ~ Snack (fruit or something)
4:30/5pm ~ Solid Dinner
6:00pm ~ Bottle
10:30pm ~ Dream feed

Those aren't real set times, quite often she might wake later/earlier and nap at slightly different times. She never seems to nap for the same amount of time either! Sometimes half hour, sometimes hour & a half! x x

It was a real struggle getting 3 meals in at first with such an early bedtime. But we've managed to get a routine going now and I dropped one of her milk feeds when I introduced the 3rd meal. At the min her routine is:

7am ~ Solid breakfast & bottle
9:30ish ~ Nap
11am ~ bottle
1pm ~ Solid Lunch
1:30ish ~ Nap
3pm ~ Snack (fruit or something)
4:30/5pm ~ Solid Dinner
6:00pm ~ Bottle
10:30pm ~ Dream feed

Those aren't real set times, quite often she might wake later/earlier and nap at slightly different times. She never seems to nap for the same amount of time either! Sometimes half hour, sometimes hour & a half! x x

Yeh, nap times vary with Ethan too- and we havent dropped a feed so it is hard to fit it all in. Am just about managing atm! If he didnt need that third nap I would cope much better! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back