Ladies Help Please!

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just done a first response. My period is due today and dont have the usual backache and stomach cramps. Just funny twinges.
I think I can see a faint line but dont know if my eyes are deceiving me! How do you all get great pics of your tests, mine are coming out either too dark or too bright. I have nobody to show, apart from my nine year old but dont think he would be too impressed, lol.
The line is v. faint, shouldnt it be dark as I am due today?

Any help, advice appreciated. My heart is beating so fast.

hi hun i'm in the same boat, i was either due af monday or today, so tested monday and got a very faint line and did another this morning, also a faint line, my OH could just about see it too so i knew i wasnt going mad, i managed to put a couple of pics on the forum and a very kind lady messed about with them for me so that they were clearer! good luck hun hope this is ur BFP :) xx

Thanks so much for your reply. I am so nervous. I really hope it is, I am going to buy more tests now (yikes)
Hope this is your BFP too!
Again, thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it :) xx

no worries, just thought i would share my thoughts seen as though you seem to be in the same boat as me :) i cant get any more tests while fri now so looks like waiting until sat morning to test, its going to drag sooooooo much :( x

I know what you mean, when you're waiting, everyday is equivalent to three :/ Sending you lots of luck and wishes xx

I went and got some tests, I got a digital and didnt expect it but when I when back to check I saw 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' I had to check I had my glasses on and that I was seeing right. I literally cannot believe it. I dont know what to do with myself.
Thanks again ladies, you are all so lovely and positive on here, this was my first thread today and I was a little nervous. Thanks again xxx

WOO HOO congrats hunni :) thats fabby :D u will have to do a little celebratory dance around the room hee hee :) xx

:bfp: congrats lisey27 :dust:
thats fab news.
Have a happy 9 months

Congrats hon - get yourself in the BFP announcement section! xx

Thanks so much everyone, you're all so lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members