Emotionally Overwheled

rnmum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, How ru? My name is Jenny and I posted a message a couple of weeks ago regarding my miscarriage. It has been about three weeks since I found out that my baby had died and began to go through my miscarriage and I am finally starting to feel better physically(except for being tired) but emotionally I am still a mess at times. I was suppose to return to work this week but being a nurse I just found it too emotionally draining to be there. I was just wondering how others are feeling emotionally and if any of u know what is "normal" regarding the amount of time it will take for me to feel "better"? I know that it is not an easy answer but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Jenny

It's good that you feel better physically. My DH and I were devastated when I had a miscarriage but all we could do was take it one day at a time, my DH was so wonderful and supportive and really took care of me. I don't think there is a normal timeframe in which you'll feel better emotionally. Just try and take it easy and take care of yourself. I got pregnant 2 months after my miscarriage and that helped me a lot. I'm so thankful and haven't taken a moment for granted. I'm really cherishing every bit. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better soon!

I had a miscarriage almost a year and a half ago. I was a week from delivery and found out my baby had died.(the cord just wasnt attached to him anymore why i dont know) But i figure the best advice i can give you is to just take it easy and cry as much as you need to! I was off work for about maybe 2 months.and some times i still just cry! so i guess all i can say is take your time, cause everyone is different, you'll know when your well enough to go back to work and also start trying to have a baby again!

good luck and my prayers are with you!

L
P.S if you ever need to talk just write me!

Hi ladies,

I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. Everyday I feel a little better and having a place to talk about it really helps. I just want to stay good luck to all of u ttc again and congrats to all who have conceived. I am not ready to start trying just yet but maybe soon. I am hopefully going to start back at work Monday so we'll see how it goes. Anyways, thanx again and good luck to everyone.

rnmum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back