Exhausted!

KateQPR

Reaction score
I know it sounds weird but i feel absolutely exhausted since my miscarriage (which started at the weekend and just tailing off now). I've been pretty much horizontal all the time the last few days. Today was my first day back at work and i feel so physically exhausted it;s weird - no energy to do ANYTHING!

Anyone else felt the same? I wonder how much is that emotionally you're very drained too after a m/c?

Absolutely i felt exhausted. Give it time hun, your body and your mind has been through so so much. Remember that as well as emotional recovery, you need physical recovery. Sleep and rest as much as you can.
I found it quite hard to sleep after, there were days when I just felt wired, drained and exhausted. My doc prescribed me some sleeping tablets and it helped a lot. I wasn't allowing myself to recover in any way without the sleep I needed.
I hope you're ok hun, so sorry for your loss. I'm here if you fancy a chat.
x

Ive been sined off work for two weeks due to feeling too week, i fully miscarriage over last Wed & Thrus and only just now starting to feel somewhat normal, i still get out of breath if i do anything too quickly or heavy and im sleeping loads and yet still times feel out of it!

Can you take any time off work to relax? I do a very phsysical job and my doctors didnt want me going back till i was 100 per cent right.....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

Really sorry about your loss :hug:

I felt really terrible for at least a week, didn't want to eat, and had quite a bit of cramping/ pain too. The cycle following was pretty turbulant but it does get better. The important thing is to give yourself plenty of time to get over it, both physically and emotionally.

All the best :hug:

Of course you are hon its alot to take in mentally and physically...

No doubt you will be feeling fine and dandy soon enough..

x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back