Eeeeeeeeeek!

LouiseB

Reaction score
You ladies won't believe it :good:

I've done my usual nagging and guess what?!

IVF funding appointment....

...19th of frigging APRIL!!! :dance:

I had complained about the blood being lost and then also got back onto to PCT to inform them of what happened and also that i still didn't have anything in writing - which was my initial complaint.

So i see an email today and i click it open, cringing as i did so because i thought they'd probably hate me by now and it informed me that a letter is in the post for an appointment on the 19th April.

"I have spoken to XXXXXXXXXX who has informed me that she has sent you a letter today advising you of an appointment for the 19 April at 11.00 am to prepare for IVF to be started."

I let out a noise that sounded a bit like a firework, much to my hubby's bemusement and i just can't believe it :shock:

Hebus Jesus i actually think i'm in shock :good: I just want to throw my clothes off and go dancing in the street lol

Last edited:
:dance:amazing news!!! u certainly deserve it after all the mess ups you have had to deal with!

wow louise, its getting closer - so pleased for you xxx

i just can't get over how on the 17th March it was a 10 week waiting list based on the bloods not going missing and then the bloods go missing and it's only 4 weeks - just when i was starting to feeel a bit glum too :D

:dance: wohoooooooooooooo that is awesome news Lou!!! A week today, April is where it is all happening for us ladies!! Do you know what to expect on your first visit?? Will they start you on the drugs straight away ?? Gosh this is so friggin exciting lol

Oh Louise, how fantabulously wonderful is that news

I'm just truly over the moon for you

xxx

Eeeek :dance:

I think that this is just where they get us to confirm and maybe sign some legal declaration (maybe?) that we are who we say we are, are the right age, weight and don't have any children and all that stuff.

So i assume after this appointment, the CARE clinic will get a letter and from there they can make an appointment to start the treatment :D

That is great hun I am really pleased for you x

Ok, i've just checked my dates and assuming all my cycles are predicted correctly i could start treatment on...

4th May = conception 27th May = 17th February baby
1st June = conception 25th June = 17th March baby
29th June = conception 23rd July = 14th April baby
27th July = conception 20th August = 12th May baby
24th August = conception 17th September = 9th June baby
21st September = conception 15th October = 7th July baby

I spent ages doing all that and i just realised how lame i am lol :D

I think i might go for the 23rd July conception :eh: Isn't that weird :)

Last edited:
not weird at all i really hope it happens for you x

:cheer: :dance: :yay: :cheer: :dance: :yay: great news hun :hug: PROGRESS!!!!

Loving your new avatar, i presume is is reflecting your mood :lol: xx

Oh wow things are really looking good for you now!!

You have the patience of a saint I have to say!! And especially wanting to wait until July! I'd have jumped straight into the first available one! I'm a bugger when it comes to patience!

That's brilliant news, I hope it all goes smoothly from now on!

You have the patience of a saint I have to say!! And especially wanting to wait until July! I'd have jumped straight into the first available one! I'm a bugger when it comes to patience!

Ah you see, yes i am very impatient too - but i am also a control freak.

Long ago i decided i wanted a summer baby! Summer to me = June, July, August - but i might settle for April and May too...

I figure if the first attempt fails that i have enough months left for a summer baby to fit in round 2 before miss out on my summer baby for the second time :oooo:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back