Eeeeeeeeeek!

Ok, i've just checked my dates and assuming all my cycles are predicted correctly i could start treatment on...

I think i might go for the 23rd July conception :eh: Isn't that weird :)

I dont think you are weird, i think it would be nice to have a spring baby :)

Im so excited for you xxx

My god that's Ab-Fab, woo hoo.

I have started my IVF now so we can keep in touch. I will post an update in about a weeks time on my progress like a little journal.

How exciting!! xx

Just catching up on posts and, oh my gosh Louise brilliant news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v happy for you and hope everything goes great - am sure you will keep us posted ;) xxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to add a massive yahoooooooooooooooo!!! Xxx

So pleased for you hun, you deserve this!!!! :dance:

rrrrrrrr brilliant news Louise!

Hope all goes well for you and I like the sound of going for the 24th August, to have a July baby!

Donna xx

Hope all goes well for you and I like the sound of going for the 24th August, to have a July baby!

Thanks Donna :)

I'm leaning on the side of caution. I would be happy with an April baby, even if it's not my first choice, but i have to try and be realistic that it might not happen first time... in which case i have Plan B, which would be my preferred mid-summer baby ;)

OMG eek I am so excited for you! 19th of April??!?!?! Like, next week?!?! Great news:yay:

Last edited:
Just got the letter through now too - so it's definately next Tuesday :dance:

I am sooooo excited, all the luck in the world to you Louise xx

I'm genuinely excited for you!! I can't wait to see how everything goes! Xx

way hay - you go girl - sometime a bit of prodding in the right direction does get the job done and you should not feel guilty. To them we are a face and a body - they see so many people every day, week, month - we only know how much it truely means to us xx GOOD LUCK

I'm so excited for you louise. As someone with a July birthday myself it is a wonderful time to have a birthday (lots of outdoor parties and a whole summer holidays to play with your new presents). But after the beautiful weather the last week or so I think April is the new July so if you lose patience and decide to go for it sooner it will still be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back