Eastenders :)

poppy160 said:
Do you often find yourself shouting at the TV 'YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, LOVE!!!' I was shouting that whilst she was breathing in the G&A and not out through the mouthpiece, confessing stuff to Ronnie and pushing at the same time..While I was trying to push out my LO I couldn't even bloody talk!!

Did she even push? It seemed to just jump out all by itself!!!!! :lol: That was the most un real birth ever, lack of blood, no pushing, being fine 5 secs after birth and havin whole family round. I wish :rotfl:

Wish I could have talked that much through contractions! And I bet she'll be back in size 8 jeans next episode :lol:

Also she seemed to be walking fine when she went to see the baby, I was walkign like I John Wayne when I left hospital!! :lol:

Hazel said:
Also she seemed to be walking fine when she went to see the baby, I was walkign like I John Wayne when I left hospital!! :lol:

I said exactly the same!!!

And who gives birth with their socks on??

The scene had so much potential to be heart rendering but was so poorly done it was dreadful. I hope real hospitals don't treat prems like that - but given how realistic the rest of it was I doubt whether there is an ounce of trust to it.

Did she even push? It seemed to just jump out all by itself!!!!! :lol: That was the most un real birth ever, lack of blood, no pushing, being fine 5 secs after birth and havin whole family round. I wish :rotfl:[/quote]

Stop bursting my bubble.... this is exactly what my birth will be like....

Wow Rozy you lucky thing, that birth was so easy!!! You'd have thought she gave birth to a pea the way she was going on!!

What's Bianca's fella's name? Tony?

Why won't he SPEAK PROPERLY. He whispers the whole time and it gets right on my nerves :wall: :wall: :wall: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sammystar said:
What's Bianca's fella's name? Tony?

Why won't he SPEAK PROPERLY. He whispers the whole time and it gets right on my nerves :wall: :wall: :wall: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Probably to add to his creepy perv persona.

Lol i think of eastenders like a cartoon now, dont look for the logic or youll go mental !

can i just say tho that theyve done the prem bit so much better then hollyoaks at least she went into special care etc when hollyoaks was out the next day and was born at something like 28 weeks !

They never swear either in soap births :lol:

She hardly seemed to be pushing at all :?

Although when I was in labour I was having a converstation with the midwifes between contractions. :lol: and I think I wore socks :lol:

I think i wore socks to :? :lol:

I felt really sorry for Sean cause it wasnt his fault he wasnt there and he was trying. The evil old man is horrid, i cant even watch Gavin and Stacey in the same way anymore :rotfl:

Right, that's it. I can't watch Eastenders anymore it's driving me mad :talkhand: :lol:

Just watching the repeats.. the woman who is going out with phil (max's sister) is really annoying me!! Her voice is grating on me and she is the the most pointless character in the soap!

Claire x

i hate to say it girls but 45 minutes after having my daughter i walked down to make a cup of tea and you wouldnt have known i had just given birth i was walking perfectly normal pretty much straight after. Sadly i never did get bak into size 8's :lol:

hennaly said:
i hate to say it girls but 45 minutes after having my daughter i walked down to make a cup of tea and you wouldnt have known i had just given birth i was walking perfectly normal pretty much straight after. Sadly i never did get bak into size 8's :lol:
After my section I was walking like the hunchback of notredame.,,

Steelgoddess said:
hennaly said:
After my section I was walking like the hunchback of notredame.,,
oh bless you, you poor thing :hug:

I think the story line of biancas suppose feller storking little laura
Is getting beyond a joke its sick dont you think :evil: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90