Eastenders Chat *NO SPOILERS*

OMG OMG can not wait for mondays eastenders.

syed got caught :dance: sorry ive been waiting for this story to come out for AGES!!!!!
we think that masood is going to make syed tell all!!!!!!!
i just feel so sorry for amira, poor girl! she is going to be crushed when she finds out

Got to say I love eastenders really didnt like how they positioned the christian-syeed story first of all but loved how they have revealed it all last week! cant wait til tomorrow night now!

omg what an episode last night, they played it all out so well.
poor amira i felt so sorry for her. expecial when she was begging syed
i knew chelsea wasnt the one that was pregnant, omg at her parents!
xx

:sad: :sad: christian no!!!!!!
how could they do that to him OMG. and for masood to just leave him like that :shakehead:
im so glad that he knows that his wife knew all along.
has it been 9 years since shellys son died already?

Poor Christian! I love him! Zenab is getting on my nerves, I wish they would give her a happy pill or something!

^^^ Haha - she's a miserable old wench aint she?! lol! x

omg, if you ever need something done just go to Billy.
i find it so funny that he did what Ronny wanted, and she didnt even have to ask him lol

aaaarrrgggg what is wrong with zainab :roll: ( dont know if i spelt it right!)?
she is going to lose her family! , well i think shes done it in tonights episode !

when jane finds out about the abortion, its going to be all over for ian- i dont think she is going to come back after that!

ooooo zainab is a nasty peice of work i think i dont like her....YOUR SON IS GAY......GET OVER IT haha

xxx

I could have just punched her lights out :wall2:

I so want Jane & Masood to get it on :lol:

me too i want masood and jane to be together. they are so nice :lol: zainab is just so horrible :gun:i cant get over the way she is being :shock:

how evil is wee ben now i think this is them bringing out the phil mitchell in little ben:whistle:

how evil is wee ben now i think this is them bringing out the phil mitchell in little ben:whistle:

yeah his a right little one now, but i just cant him seriously !
when he does that evil little look he has, i cant help but laugh.

but what he done to poor louise's arm :shakehead:

me and the OH are trying to figure out if Lucus would be able to take Phil in a fight! i think Lucus would win x

Lucas would win for sure, he'd just strangle him or push him into a garden rake :rofl: Wonder when Owen's body will be dug up?

Ben is a right lil monster!

Its true what they say though about the bullied going on to be the bullies,

Ben is doing what Stella did to him, I think its all going to come to a head tonight when Phil confronts ben,
I do feel sorry for Ben though - he only wants his daddy to love him as much as he loves Louise, Must be hard for him,

And Lucas is trying so hard to protect that tree! Surely he's gonna get found out sooner or later?!

YES!! I think that Phil is going to regret doing that! Plus I really want to give that Danny a slap! :slap:

I was gobsmacked! Oh that Danny one :slap:

I think that Ronnie will spring him and the mother - AND I want to know when Lucas is going to get whats coming to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back