AARRGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

jano

Reaction score
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!

I feel really EVIL, irritable,cross, hyper critical, tearful, bad tempered and totally fed UP !! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am 7 weeks, do you reckon this is a symptom ??

I want to eat but don`t fancy anything ( and of course thats ALL my husband`s fault !!!!)

I want to ring my mates for a chat, but don`t know which one to ring.

I want to do something to cheer myself up, but i can`t think of what to do !!!!

I keep peeing, i cant sleep, my back aches and im knackered !!

But I am also OVER THE MOOOOOOON !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you reckon these are symptoms and does any feel like this too ??????????

Yes alot of pregnant women are very indecisive!! I find im very clumsy these days, and I lose my temper quite quickly and for the silliest reasons! Its better than it was tho lol, blame the hormones! :twisted:

Yes I do reccognise all these but hunny trust me its totaly normal I am still like this at 11 weeks I have a lovley nickname off my partner-

Jekyll and Hyde - about sums it up really :D

God yes!! It all sound like when i was in the first tri and believe me i am still the same. Although not as emotional. Hang on in there hopefully it will all be worth it. x

You are totally normal, I've been bloated, stomach cramps, have headaches everyday, I'm now starting to feel sick and last night I burst into tears for no reason!
I also keep nagging my poor hubby over the slightest things, last night he didn't put the TV mag on the table the right way round!!!
But not to worry only 34 weeks to go......

i have a few mixed emotions at the moment, som days i want to cry, im happy, angry, just plain down.
Yesterday and today i have been feeling really low and i cry alot of the time, last night i just wanted to sti by myself and not to be round anyone:(

Its so very normal hunny, I am trying to be chirpy but have some really off days, I will cry for ages, really big sobs and a terrified feeling when I suddenly realise its all so real now!!! Then I worry about money, how we will cope etc.....

The next day, I tell myself off coz I feel so blessed for being PG, have been trying for a long time, and I kno just how lucky I am to be in this position

Thats what us gilies are all here for, to bounce these things off each other, this forum has been a God send to me over the past weeks

xxx

Yup I guess we all share these and many other symptoms at some point during our pregnancies, the magical mystery tour - so to speak, who knows what's round the corner and how we're going to react, if only we could video ourselves and watch it once we've had our babas, I'm sure it would almost be like watching a different person to the one we thought we were - make sense? Whatever :doh: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back