Eastenders Chat *NO SPOILERS*

that new person is ronnie and roxy long lost brother there mother sed that she was pregnant when she left them. but apparently glenda there mother lyes quite alot but when shes in her flat she heres a noise and it turns out to be her son.lol

so the mitchell family is growing how many more are there lol

I really hope it was Roxy that killed Archer now she has won everything haha would be quite funny though lol.

This thread is for Eastenders chat, please don't add spoilers in here. There is a seperate thread for spoilers :)

well I felt really sorry for Ian last night :cry: How is he going to get out of this one :wall2:

well I felt really sorry for Ian last night :cry: How is he going to get out of this one :wall2:

I honestly thought he would have been released but I was so shocked when the police said they are charging him with Archie's murder

Poor Ian :(

For the first time ever i actually felt sorry for Ian to but all men that has a crying fit makes me want to start crying, i dont really like Ian but was kinda sad lolx

I was so sad for Ian too! I really hope that Janine gets what coming to her! I totally love Eastenders, its the only thing I watch religiously on TV - everything else I just cant be bothered with unless it involves Steve Backshall *swoon*

sorry i didnt mean to post the last reply i wrote i guess i didnt read the heading for the thread im so sorry once again xx

Well Ian is a free man :yay:

All the Inheritance stuff has went to Roxys head :lol: The brother is back.

I loved tonights episode, only just finished watching :lol:

So excited for tomorrow now :yay:

me too, sad or what?! I liked the red paint/blood Ronnie thing, I hope it turns out to be someone really unexpected tomorrow, I wonder how the truth will out?!

It really could be any one of them :eh: I can't wait :D

Roxy,Ryan or stacey or billy,,, i dont like thinking nemore because if it isnt ne of them illbe bit gutted haha.
so cant wait to watch it now hehe x

they just did a piece on it on news24, apparently the actors won't find out who killed him until 10 minutes before the show is broadcast - they have rehearsed 10 versions of the story and will just be told 'right, it's you!' just before it goes live

can't believe i've been so sucked in like this, there was a time not so long ago when friday nights were spent in the pub lol!!!

My mum says she knows and I had to explain to her that even the cast didn't know :rofl:

Think they didnt want to spoil it if everyone did know who it was because this is the quickest time theyve brought out a murder case an actually arrested them before crimbo i assume its just because its the 25th anniversary in eastenders lol.

I can just imagine there faces whoever gets told 10 mins before the show haha.

Haha Mamafy, we all know who it is well we dont know but we say we do :) lol

Inky youve not been sucked into anything dear, although i wish i cud go pub sometimes without thinkin whats happening in the soaps lol. x

I am so excited about tonight :) I cant believe that my main topic of conversation since Christmas has been "who do you think done it ", what am I going to talk about after tonight ?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back