Archie/Ace or Arran

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have a shortage of boys name ideas

Defo going for Ruby Edith McCoy for a girl

Like Arran David McCoy for a boy (we concieved on Isle of Arran, Scotland on hol-VERY Victoria Beckham dont you think!!??) and David after a dear friend who passed away at christmas)....

I still keep going back to Archie for a boy though...OH thinks its a bit old fashioned, I think its DEAD cute :lol: Archie David McCoy

My original choice was Ace CJ (dad and OH dad initials) McCoy-Ace CJ McCoy but it sounds like a detective!!!! :lol:

What do ya think??? :think:

I like Archie. Its very cute.
I stay in Saltcoats which is the town next to Ardrossan where you get the ferry to Arran :D
Its beautiful, we see it everyday as its close and on a icy day when the peaks are snowy its beautifull. A lovely memory for you though to take home.

I really like Arran. Its different and it means something personal to you.

i agree with u jaidybaby arran is lovely especially if it has a special meaning to u
luv b x

BubbleB said:
i agree with u jaidybaby arran is lovely especially if it has a special meaning to u
luv b x

Baby was concieved on Isle of Arran, Scotland on holiday (VERY Victoria Beckham of me!!!) so I thought it would be a really appropriate name

Aaron (the normal spelling) also means "high mountain" and my OH is a keen mountain climber so all in all its a perfect name!!! Yipee, God I think I just made my mind up for certain that its the right name for our little baby if it is a boy!!! Thanks guys!!! :dance:

aww as long as you 2 are happy with the choice thats all that matters :dance:

I like Archie and Arran (Mason's middle name is Koh after he was concieved on Koh Tao in Thailand)

Have you thought about Alfie? Similar to the ones you have :)

i'm with the others.. i like archie best.. not sure on ace.. never heard it used as a name before.
x

I like all 3 names. Archie is becomming very popular, makes me think of an olive skinned little lad with curly blond locks :D
Arran is a lovely way of spelling it. My BIL is calleed Aaron, otherwise it might be on my list.

I love Archie was on my list of boys names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back