Eastenders Chat *NO SPOILERS*

I know I am hoping kids are both in bed and older ones dont have arguement or i,ll be throwing them in garden :rofl: so i can watch it in peace

heh i cant wait to see it tonight either!! x

I know I am hoping kids are both in bed and older ones dont have arguement or i,ll be throwing them in garden :rofl: so i can watch it in peace

Haha I told OH and Megan that Mummy is watching it live when its on and that was that :shakehead: megan decided to puke all over me 10 minutes in whist sat on the sofa. *sigh* I got there though! :lol:

Ethan fell out of bed and ended up watchin it with us sobbing :( x

And Katie puked up too over herself with 20 minutes to go? What is it with kids when they know live Eastenders is on? :lol:

I thought Jack was gonna die, :rofl: Actually given that they had to do that live, the acting was really very good :D

they must have been so nervous doing it live! I thought there would only be a few characters in it to make things easier but there were loads in the end, do you think it really was ALL live?

Can someone tell me what's the deal with the preacher geezer is and did I just get the impression he drowned that dog?

:lol: The preacher killed the dogs owner and buried him in the 'square' :D The dog was perhaps sniffing too close to the truth

AH! That dog belonged to the bloke he killed on his wedding day - the one who used to be in Grange Hill. :) See...I was paying attention....:lol:

i dont follow it religiously but I do like to watch it :)

He wouldnt of killed the dog again would he :0 bet the dog arrives in the square eventually lol.
Not liking that Lucas lolx

when Owens mum knocked the door i thought that it was the dog at the door :lol:

he wouldn't of killed the dog, would he?
who would of thought a preacher man could be so bad! :shakehead:

Lucy really gets on my nerves as well; she thinks shes go grown :wall2:
x

Did anyone watch last night? :shock:

How will Lucas get out of that one?

Whats the deal with Biancas brother and the gun?

I'm sick of Roxy running that pub as well :lol:

me and the OH think he'll just say ' oh i felt sorry for liz' or something! he'll find a way out of this one.

i wanna know whats up with the gun too!
do you think they killed someone? cause his friends asked if he wiped the gun!

i thought that ian wasnt gonna have any of what lucy is proposing. i thought he was gonna go mad x

i think the actor and actress that play Stacey and max are brilliant. they work so well together.
do you think any one will find out it was Stacey that killed Archie? in good old Eastenders, there was probably someone hiding in the bush!:lol:

noooooooooooooooooooo jake please be alive !!!!!!!!
they can kill him, not another Brannin !
i knew something like this was coming.
i feel so bad for Chealsea - shes not a slag. she just likes men lol

Another one I've set to watch on omniibus this week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back