Corrie Chat - *NO SPOILERS*

Mamafy

Reaction score
We have a thread for the rest so why not Corrie :lol:

Anyone think Kevin will start up with Molly again :roll:

Oh and Gails hubby, whats the deal with life insurance? :eh: Is this another hubby who is going to try and kill her? :lol:

Last edited:
NAH i think hes going to pretend hes dead lol to claim on his life insurance lol

and as for molly and kevin the story line is getting a bit boring lyk same as most of them lyk in emmerdale the one about faye and mark and i thought it was really sick that ryan and masie nearly slept together ewww fair enuff they didnt no they were sister and brother but its so EWWW!!!!

eastender im glad the story line about archies is nearly over lol i wounder if theyll soon find the body of libby's dad hmmm they seem to have forgot about him!!!

i think i read somewhere that gayle gets arrested for jos murder in corrie, but not sure if he does die or not or if he just pretends to xxxx

i saw the exec producer of corrie on this morning the other day - if you want spoilers i can reveal when i've got both hands free ;)

Do we have the spoiler icon used in the other place? I have one, but don't want to give the game away to those that don't want to know!

would be very spoiled when watching it if ppl told us so please not, i think i no wat happens in corrie but really dont like givin the game away as it wudnt be worth watching.lol

not sure bout molly though xx

I could add spoilers to the title so then if people don't want to know they won't read :D

ooh i read in an interview that the storyline was going ahead with kev leaving sally but it was kev who put his food down and said he didnt want to do that storyline .... so they brought the breast cancer storyline. he maintained thru alll the rocky patches and affairs hes stood by his family and theyve never split so y not?!?! :D lol joe dies i take it?? lol isnt it a life insurance scam? xx

Right girls I'm leaving this thread for just Corrie chat so only discuss what's going on and your thoughts. Please don't add spoilers in here, there is a seperate thread for spoilers :)

So Sunita is back and Molly has left Tyrone and eating dinners for one :lol: I laughed at that the other night :rofl:

I still have a feeling Kevin/Molly aren't over with

I think the Kev/Molly thing will be found out ...maybe not for awhile but i cant see it just going

Is anyone finding the life insurance story line a bit zzzzzzzz??

Gail always picks em doesn't she ...I find her really annoying its a shame they didn't kill her off with one of the nutters tbh ha!

Oh I must put a note in the spoiler thread about this :oops:

She's the worst liar in the world or they're all the best detectives :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back