Eastenders Chat *NO SPOILERS*

weeemms1

Reaction score
who do you think will kill Archie?

i think - Jack maybe, Roxy some1 you don´t expect (Ian lol) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil's on the booze so maybe him :lol:

me and OH are convinced that ronnie did it. phil and janine are too obvious to me and i dont think that peggy has it in her.i hope they dont play it out for long. i want to know!

I haven't a clue, I hope its somebody really shocking :lol:

whoever it is it won't be as shocking as darren being the dad of heather's baby hahahaha! Perhaps Ben did it!

Darren was a shock, I actually gasped :rofl:

I think its gonna turn out to be someone who we dont suspect - like Stacey Slater!

Yeah she actually had good reason but then who hadn't :lol:

blimey, even I wanted to kill him by Christmas Day, he was truly horrible! I reckon it was Bradley - only cos Charlie wots-his-face is leaving? Did you see him on 8 out of 10 cats on friday? Jamelia kept calling him Bradley by mistake, I felt ever so sorry for him!

got to say even though peggy mitchell is leaving it i think it will be a cover up she will go down for that person so its either family sticking together or i was thinking it was that bloke that Janine was with at one point.

i wouldnt be suprised if roxy had done it even though she loved him an he was her dad but he was a right nasty git so she could of been walking round out side after she had done it when at that moment ronnie was holding him.

bit wierd aint it but then im a right soap addict. :lol:

although it came more of a shock when it announced that stacey baby was archies i said it under my breath an when she said it it was like :shock: i was right lol.

News comes out in feb least they havent dragged in on for the whole of the year but its always something that happens to the mitchells christmas time lolx

I wonder what Bradley has to confess or is it just what we already know?

So Roxy got the Vic and 3mill and whatever else he had, no wonder so many were after him :lol: He was loaded :lol:

and there seems to be yet another Mitchell that we didn't know about, I see a whole can of worms opening up here.

It'll turn out that the other Mitchell will be someone we've already seen and got used to in the soap and he'll be the person who killed Archie. Sorry I like Eastenders, honest. Just a predicable plot line, if I've got it wrong, then I'll eat my hat (I haven't actually got a hat by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back